Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to contact Qatar from abroad

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2021, 9:21 am
Original Poster

How to contact Qatar from abroad

Hello I need to contact Qatar from abroad and I am in Seychelles right now. Is there any free option or online chat? I don’t want to be charged for international calls. I am from canada
Old Aug 25, 2021, 9:23 am

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
Login to your QR account and send a message via the Contact Center link on your dashboard,
Old Aug 25, 2021, 10:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Use Skype and call the 1—800 toll free number.
​​​​
crackjack likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 6:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
You can tweet them @QRSupport although I've had mixed results sometimes they reply quickly other times I've waited weeks
Old Aug 29, 2021, 6:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by spec119
You can tweet them @QRSupport although I've had mixed results sometimes they reply quickly other times I've waited weeks
I really wouldn't bother tweeting them, it's a sure chance way to increase your blood pressure - that's if the auto responses it sends don't send you over the edge first.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 7:41 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75K
The inconsistency here is pathetic considering the areas Qatar shows their strengths. Every time I've tried to get in touch with Qatar over phone on the U.S. numbers, I've either had an "all circuits are busy" or "this number is disconnected or no longer in service" error. I have always been able to get in touch with them over twitter DM, with responses varying from an hour to a day. But always competent and solution-oriented.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 7:55 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
I tried the US 1-800 # twice and gave up. Wait time was unbearable, like over 3 hours (I was working while waiting). But still ..

Above aside, QR's service in other areas exceeded my expectation. e.g. left phone on first flight (to DOH), then connected to MAD. After deplaned in DOH, realized phone missing and immediately reported. Long story short. The whole thing was very professionally handled. They found phone and delivered it to MAD terminal office. We went there and picked it up (everything in original porch was intact)!
Sorry a bit OT.
plunet likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 12:06 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Qatar Gold, Delta MM
I've had the fastest response time by calling the Singapore number. After that, the Canadian number has been ok (but it's not open 24 hours). I use Skype and the cost is free for US and Canadian 1-800 calls and quite reasonable for Singapore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.