Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Gold extended until 31dec 2021, now withdrawn ??

Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, QR*G

I got a popup last week saying my gold tier that was about to expire in July had been extended to 31dec 2021. I think I also had got new Qcredits (or maybe I confused it with Qpoints, not sure).
However logging in today there is a new popup saying it will expire 01 July.
Is this a glitch, or was the extension a glitch?
Old Jun 23, 2021, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold, HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Interesting,
My status was extended from 6 June 2021 to 31 December 2021 despite making the threshold and my tier validity still shows that it would end on 31 December 2021.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 3:01 am

Programs: QR Plat ( Y-Commuter)
Originally Posted by nick5000
I got a popup last week saying my gold tier that was about to expire in July had been extended to 31dec 2021. I think I also had got new Qcredits (or maybe I confused it with Qpoints, not sure).
However logging in today there is a new popup saying it will expire 01 July.
Is this a glitch, or was the extension a glitch?
My platinumstatus is also about to expire in July but was notified "ages" ago that it will be extended untill Dec-21.The duedate on my dashboard is still July BUT the validy of my Q-Credits are now July 2022. My Finnair Plus(OW partner) was extended for aniother 180 days and comunicated yesterday.
Not safe to say but i would bet hard on that my QRPC status will be extended until the same date as they already extended my leftover Q-credits.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, QR*G
Originally Posted by Flying Bosun
My platinumstatus is also about to expire in July but was notified "ages" ago that it will be extended untill Dec-21.The duedate on my dashboard is still July BUT the validy of my Q-Credits are now July 2022. My Finnair Plus(OW partner) was extended for aniother 180 days and comunicated yesterday.
Not safe to say but i would bet hard on that my QRPC status will be extended until the same date as they already extended my leftover Q-credits.
What's strange is that it previously said 31 dec in my dashboard. Now it says 230 Qpoints required before 01 July.

Last year when they renewed it for a year I also got new Qcredits, and I thought I had got it now also. But maybe I did mistake Qpoints for them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.