Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Can't reserve seats for BA Avios Reward booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2021, 7:29 am
Original Poster

I've redeemed Avios via Ba.com for QA flights but I cannot see anywhere for me to change the seats we have been allocated? No seat options on BA website. On the Qatar website I can access the booking and the see the seats they've auto-assigned but can't see anywhere to change them? How do I do this? It's Q-Suite and, as a couple, we'd prefer a centre pair. We are both BAEC Gold if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any advice.
Old Feb 3, 2021, 7:41 am

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
You can call a QR contact centre to select seats if you can't do it online. Find a contact centre in your country via https://www.qatarairways.com/en/help.html
Only parties of 3 or 4 are allowed to select the centre quad on a flight with Qsuites. You'll only be allowed to select the window seats.
Old Feb 3, 2021, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by realgaga
You can call a QR contact centre to select seats if you can't do it online. Find a contact centre in your country via https://www.qatarairways.com/en/help.html
Only parties of 3 or 4 are allowed to select the centre quad on a flight with Qsuites. You'll only be allowed to select the window seats.
Thanks! I didn't realise that. I've seen so many couples in the centre seats? Is this because they do open up at OLCI for parties of 2?
Old Feb 3, 2021, 8:02 am

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by lxjoss
Thanks! I didn't realise that. I've seen so many couples in the centre seats? Is this because they do open up at OLCI for parties of 2?
I believe the check in agent at the airport can open up the centre seats for parties of 2, but in my experience they were blocked during OLCI.
Old Feb 3, 2021, 9:25 am

Ive always used qrsupport on twitter to book quad seats ( we are a couple also and couldnt do on app) theyve sorted within a couple of days
Old Feb 4, 2021, 10:52 am

We are party of 2 booked 2 J award seat on AA. I am able to select the quad seat online using Malaysia airline website with QR PNR. You can call BA and get QR PNR and then process to choose the seats. In my case the seat not block and I be reserved the seat in Dec my trip is in Feb.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.