Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Does QR release additional award inventory closer to departure?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does QR release additional award inventory closer to departure?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2021, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
Just noticed an equipment change on the 1AM DOH-MLE (QR 676). The dreaded A320 is now a 777. Still now award availability in J but fingers crossed something will open up now that they have more seats to sell.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 1:02 am

On a different note, there was quite a bit of availability from DOH to all UK airports in July. Now suddenly, its all disappeared.
Old Feb 2, 2021, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by njvandy
Just noticed an equipment change on the 1AM DOH-MLE (QR 676). The dreaded A320 is now a 777. Still now award availability in J but fingers crossed something will open up now that they have more seats to sell.
How do you check for equipment change?
Old Feb 2, 2021, 10:26 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
Originally Posted by travelbug2225
How do you check for equipment change?
I just noticed it when I went to check for J availability. It shows equipment on both the AA and EF sites.
travelbug2225 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.