Wiki Posts
Search

Flight loads to BKK

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2020, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
Exclamation Flight loads to BKK

OK this is a strange one for me I have received the clearance to enter Thailand so booked on QR4/836 EX LHR 29th October
When checking expertflyer it suddnenly goes from nearly all blocked seats to all occupied seats ( QR836 DOH-BKK )at the T-24 they all seem occupied which I find strange as very few people can enter Thailand right now
theres a similar situtaion with Emirates EK384 DXB-BKK shows full but have spoken to passengers on this flight and they report only 2 thirds full?
Anyone got any ideas on this
Old Oct 11, 2020, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by spec119
OK this is a strange one for me I have received the clearance to enter Thailand so booked on QR4/836 EX LHR 29th October
When checking expertflyer it suddnenly goes from nearly all blocked seats to all occupied seats ( QR836 DOH-BKK )at the T-24 they all seem occupied which I find strange as very few people can enter Thailand right now
theres a similar situtaion with Emirates EK384 DXB-BKK shows full but have spoken to passengers on this flight and they report only 2 thirds full?
QR4 on 29 October and QR836 on 30 October show few open seats, but I can see open seats in J and Y for both blights.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cheltzel
QR4 on 29 October and QR836 on 30 October show few open seats, but I can see open seats in J and Y for both blights.
looks wide open to me QR836
Attached Images  
Old Oct 12, 2020, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Remember that the weight distribution is important for take-off.
On my last qr flight which was quite empty, they assigned seats blocking the whole middle section. But advised pax that they could move up after take-off.
Old Oct 12, 2020, 12:00 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by spec119
Just curious how did you get “clearance” to enter Thailand?
Old Oct 12, 2020, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NWplatinum
Just curious how did you get “clearance” to enter Thailand?
Family connection

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.