Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

When to arrive at Doha HIA before my flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2020, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold

I fly on QR on Thursday, August 27th, DOH-LHR on a scheduled 7:05 am flight also called BA7003.

I keep hearing different things about when to be at the check-in. I have priority, but does that matter in these "unprecedented" times?

When do you suggest I arrive? With OW Sapphire I have lounge access, even though my employer is repatriating me in Economy. Would I be able to enter the Bus lounge (not Al Marj...)?

Thanks for advice.
Old Aug 12, 2020, 7:11 am

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by tmac100
\ Would I be able to enter the Bus lounge (not Al Marj...)?
Unless things change, the only lounge open is Al Mourjan, so you'll get access to it with your OW Sapphire status.
Old Aug 12, 2020, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Thanks. How "early" before scheduled departure should I check in?
Old Aug 13, 2020, 2:08 am

Did you have a look at the airport website? It says to arrive no earlier than 3 hours before: https://dohahamadairport.com/alerts
Old Aug 13, 2020, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Thank you. I was hoping for info from a person whoactually flew recently, and could give advice based on what they experienced coming to check in at Hamad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.