QR Bus Award Tickets

Old May 18, 20, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Privilege - Qatar Airways - One World
QR Bus Award Tickets

Today I have tried to book a business class award ticket from Doh to a European destination, however there are no business class tickets on any routes (though there were tickets available a few days ago), and when I search alternative dates for next year, in low season, there arenít any available at all. Has anyone else noticed this and if you have, do you know why?
Old May 18, 20, 9:13 am

Programs: AA Ex Plt
I've been monitoring a few routes and noticed the same thing. A complete pull of all awards (even on routes where they were plentiful before).
Old May 18, 20, 9:15 am

Programs: BAEC, EK Skywards, WY Sindbad, Marriott 'Bonvoy' :/, IHG, Hilton Honors, Golden Circle
Originally Posted by Jonesy321 View Post
Today I have tried to book a business class award ticket from Doh to a European destination, however there are no business class tickets on any routes (though there were tickets available a few days ago), and when I search alternative dates for next year, in low season, there arenít any available at all. Has anyone else noticed this and if you have, do you know why?
I believe it was all removed a couple of days ago at the same time as lower cash fare buckets to stop people using it to take advantage of the free rebooking policy QR recently implemented, see thread here - Covid-19: Book with Confidence QR Policy

TBC to what extent this availability comes back, I think QR probably just haven't got around to reinstating any of the reward availability yet.
Jonesy321 likes this.
Old May 19, 20, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Privilege - Qatar Airways - One World
Originally Posted by Animgif View Post
I've been monitoring a few routes and noticed the same thing. A complete pull of all awards (even on routes where they were plentiful before).
Looked again today and there seem to be a number of economy tickets available but no business class to be had on any routes, or any dates, it seems. I am just wondering what the rationale behind this is and hoping that some of these award tickets become available soon.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: