Wiki Posts
Search

QR Status Match - Offer Ends 22nd May

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2020, 1:21 am

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Wow, they matched AS??
I think they're being generous, I didn't expect them to match so it was a nice surprise.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 1:57 am

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
Amex Platinum - Shangri La Jade - Krisflyer Silver and one sector flown in Feb. Match requested on the 19th, acknowledged on the 1st and confirmed today as Qatar Silver.

Although not a significant status, my BA Bronze runs out at the end of this month and my plan is only for Avios flights for the next 12 months or so. So 7-day seat selection is a huge plus, also we have flights on AA from JFK-PUJ, the free first checked bag alone makes this worth doing.

Just waiting to hear now for Mrs S who applied when Krisflyer was added again.

Last edited by strickers; Jun 8, 2020 at 2:02 am Reason: Additional data point.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 2:24 am

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ KF Elite Gold, QR Gold, IB Plata, Hilton Honors Gold
SQ Krisflyer Gold matched to QR Gold today. Submitted on 19 May, acknowledged on 1 June and approved on 8 June. Tier expiry 7 June 2021. However, the requirements to renew the status is stated as 270 Qpoints and not the 150 Qpoints advertised in the campaign.

Last edited by marcelduchamp; Jun 8, 2020 at 3:04 am
Old Jun 8, 2020, 2:46 am

Programs: TG Gold, BA Gold
Same timeline and result for us (SQ Gold to Qatar Gold, confirmed today)
Old Jun 8, 2020, 3:28 am

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by BA038_Passenger
I got matched to gold from SQ Gold as others have. Sent a message to cancel the request and the account as gold is no use to me.
Why cancel? You can use the 40 Qcredits for an economy to business upgrade.
Duhh and ElJudioErrante like this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 4:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Originally Posted by Duhh
I think they're being generous, I didn't expect them to match so it was a nice surprise.
Would be interesting to know how many people applied with programmes for included on the list and were matched (Not that QR would release that info).
Old Jun 8, 2020, 5:22 am

Programs: EY Plat, EK Plat, QR Plat, Hilton Diamond
EK & EY Plat matched to QR Plat for me, EK & EY Gold (both nominations) matched to QR Gold for my wife
Old Jun 8, 2020, 5:26 am

Programs: TK*G, QR Gold, VA Gold, NZ Gold
Originally Posted by lifeonthego_k
Did you get the 40 Qcredits?
Yes, I just checked now. But what is that for?
Old Jun 8, 2020, 6:56 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR/LTG
Originally Posted by lifeonthego_k
Why cancel? You can use the 40 Qcredits for an economy to business upgrade.
I don’t fly economy!
Old Jun 8, 2020, 11:04 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by BA038_Passenger
I don’t fly economy!
You can use your Qcredits to upgrade someone else ;-)
Old Jun 8, 2020, 11:04 am

Programs: TK*G
Originally Posted by bart simpson
Submitted application on 18/May, received acknowledgement on 27-May and today (7-Jun) got matched from TK Elite to QR Gold!
SECOND UPDATE: On my second day (8-Jun) of being matched to QR Gold, I put my QR membership into an existing IB booking. My Sapphire status was recognised immediately and I can choose my seats for free!

Originally Posted by marcelduchamp
SQ Krisflyer Gold matched to QR Gold today. Submitted on 19 May, acknowledged on 1 June and approved on 8 June. Tier expiry 7 June 2021. However, the requirements to renew the status is stated as 270 Qpoints and not the 150 Qpoints advertised in the campaign.
Same here.. Not sure if it is a bug or intended...
marcelduchamp likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 12:02 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Gold, Etihad Guest Gold, IHG Diamond, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold
EY Etihad Guest Gold matched to QR Gold today. Submitted on 20 May, acknowledged on 3 June and approved on 8 June. Tier expiry 7 June 2021.👍 😎
Old Jun 8, 2020, 12:04 pm

Is anyone else still waiting for any sort of reply? I applied on 18 May, my wife on 21 May. We've received nothing, not even an acknowledgement of our details. Starting to worry that we'll never hear anything.

Matching from TK ElitePlus and Emirates Gold if it helps.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 12:26 pm

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by jj1o
Is anyone else still waiting for any sort of reply? I applied on 18 May, my wife on 21 May. We've received nothing, not even an acknowledgement of our details. Starting to worry that we'll never hear anything.

I am still waiting. I applied on the 18th, received acknowledgement on 27th but no match yet.
I see many people who applied on 20th are receiving a match.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL DM, TK ELP, LA PASS Black, FB Platinum
Originally Posted by jj1o

the same here. For me and my wife both on may 20th. Nothing at all. No acknowledgement. Nothing. I wrote yesterday and got an answer that at least says nothing...

"Dear Mr. Gomez,
Thank you for writing to Privilege Club.
We wish to inform you that Status Match offer is applicable to top tier members of Etihad Airways, Emirates, and Turkish Airlines.
We wish to inform you that if you have sent all the documents to [email protected] to relevant team, they will get back to you within 10-12 days if required.
We appreciate your understanding and co-operation in this regards
Sincerely"

Last edited by JorgeGomez; Jun 8, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.