Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Trying to find J fare R/I but over 30 days duration

Old May 15, 20, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver

So basically I received my voucher for a cancelled LHR-BKK-LGW in J so was thinking of a longish stay end of the Year ( Nov-early Dec ) but if I input a stay over 30 days it only shows min business value which is way outside my voucher credit
Is this normal for longer adjurations or is it worth checking from time to time & yes I understand things might not be back to normal even by then
Thanks in advance
Old May 15, 20, 9:44 am

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
If I remember correctly Business Promo is only available if the return leg is within a month of the departure leg.
Old May 15, 20, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by realgaga View Post
If I remember correctly Business Promo is only available if the return leg is within a month of the departure leg.
Thanks that kind of explains things then
Old May 16, 20, 2:54 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
My own experience is that generally R fares are valid for up to 30 days stays but there was some exceptions. I fares usually allow a longer stay.
Old May 16, 20, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Matt4 View Post
My own experience is that generally R fares are valid for up to 30 days stays but there was some exceptions. I fares usually allow a longer stay.
Thanks I think it is a case of checking regularly quite often I book a Y fare and upgrade with cash when the fares are good not sure if this would work with a voucher
Old May 17, 20, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by spec119 View Post
Thanks I think it is a case of checking regularly quite often I book a Y fare and upgrade with cash when the fares are good not sure if this would work with a voucher
Also currently you won't find I/R fares as they zeroed out cheap inventory because if the flexibility policy.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: