Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020

100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020

Old Apr 2, 2022, 10:28 am

Had anyone canceled their flight and got the money back?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 12:33 am

Booked to MLE and need to change dates and possibly origin US city,

Wondering if it's ok to book kids in business, than for us to trade our free econ seats with them? or is it possible to somehow upgrade these free tix w/miles (have AA)?

What is the Doha #? Many thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2022, 9:42 am

Programs: one world
Hello again, I changed my ticket on march 2022 to a new date September 2022 to be able to change them again for the next year, but right now they canceled the first trip of the ticket and they tell me it's impossible to change for an ulterior date.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Zakaria Serraye
Hello again, I changed my ticket on march 2022 to a new date September 2022 to be able to change them again for the next year, but right now they canceled the first trip of the ticket and they tell me it's impossible to change for an ulterior date.
What is the issue date of your first flight? According to the rules (http://www.qatarairways.com/en/offer...ou-medics.html) , your ticket will be valid for two years from the date of issue. Try contacting someone from the call center in Qatar.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by Zakaria Serraye
yep. 9/30/22 seems to be the FINAL date. I was hoping a schedule change would work but looks like we're out of luck.

Hope tax refund is quick?
Old Sep 19, 2022, 5:46 pm

We understand you need to feel confident and safe when you travel during these times. That is why we will continue offering guaranteed flexibility for travel completed by 30 September 2022.*

No luck in trying to extend. So I requested a refund of taxes

Agent said refund dept would handle it and she wasn't sure it works be approved?,. Anyone have a direct number or email?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.