Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2022, 11:15 am

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Do you guys know if i can check for W availability using ExpertFlyer?
Have to rebook these, of the medics promo....

Anything so i don't have to call and ask an agent one by one.
Yes, i was told that travel was until 31 May 2022.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by mvtm
Do you guys know if i can check for W availability using ExpertFlyer?
Have to rebook these, of the medics promo....

Anything so i don't have to call and ask an agent one by one.
Yes, i was told that travel was until 31 May 2022.
you can search availability on https://matrix.itasoftware.com/. Under advance controls type: f bc=w

if your schedule was changed by Qatar at any point you should be able to change to a different class. I started out with W but went through changes due to COVID restrictions. Both of my flights are now in N class - didn’t have to pay anything extra.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 1:33 pm

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by monisriz
you can search availability on https://matrix.itasoftware.com/. Under advance controls type: f bc=w

if your schedule was changed by Qatar at any point you should be able to change to a different class. I started out with W but went through changes due to COVID restrictions. Both of my flights are now in N class - didn’t have to pay anything extra.
Hey thanks for the insight but its not working for me, i typed F BC=W on fare but no flights are showing for me. My itinerary didn't suffer any change before so I'm still booked in W. Do you have any screenshot? I am wondering what i am doing wrongly on Ita? I am searching for Barcelona-Maldives and Barcelona-Bali, which were my previous bookings, as Barcelona-Sydney, Australia is still closed.

Dates to fly would be February or March.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by mvtm
Hey thanks for the insight but its not working for me, i typed F BC=W on fare but no flights are showing for me. My itinerary didn't suffer any change before so I'm still booked in W. Do you have any screenshot? I am wondering what i am doing wrongly on Ita? I am searching for Barcelona-Maldives and Barcelona-Bali, which were my previous bookings, as Barcelona-Sydney, Australia is still closed.

Dates to fly would be February or March.
remove any other filters and just check for one way flights on both ways. If it’s not showing any results then there must not be any availability. Try a different class just to make sure. F bC=N for example or Y
Old Feb 7, 2022, 2:02 am

Has anyone changed their ticket location? I want to change location as Japan is still closed but customer service says it is not possible to change location. These days, I will tweet and text on twitter every day to Qatar Airways, maybe it will work and at least they will open the online change.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 2:15 am

A friend of mine was able to postpone her ticket from the healthcare campaign to the end of August (2022). When I called, they said May 31st. Every time we call they say something else
Old Feb 20, 2022, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by silaalis
Has anyone changed their ticket location? I want to change location as Japan is still closed but customer service says it is not possible to change location. These days, I will tweet and text on twitter every day to Qatar Airways, maybe it will work and at least they will open the online change.
I'm in the same metaphorical boat, Japan decided not to reopen for tourists just yet. Qatar Airways told me on the phone that I could change the location no problem, I just need to find a W fare from LCA.

I still have a booking for March 9, they still haven't cancelled it or anything due to Covid, which technically should have happened as there's no ability to enter Japan right now as a tourist.

Did anyone get them to change their current booking's fare from W in some way? There are no W fares available from LCA to anywhere until May 31st that I could spot.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by fanis
I'm in the same metaphorical boat, Japan decided not to reopen for tourists just yet. Qatar Airways told me on the phone that I could change the location no problem, I just need to find a W fare from LCA.

I still have a booking for March 9, they still haven't cancelled it or anything due to Covid, which technically should have happened as there's no ability to enter Japan right now as a tourist.

Did anyone get them to change their current booking's fare from W in some way? There are no W fares available from LCA to anywhere until May 31st that I could spot.
There was a schedule change of my Tokyo ticket 2 days ago, and I called customer service a few times to see if they could change the destination due to this schedule change. Each time, they said that there was no change of destination, but that I could change the date I wanted. I asked if I could delay it for 1 year and they said yes, but they said they can delay it for a maximum of 6 months at a time, you can postpone it again after 6 months so you can fly on 25 March 2023 (from Ankara to Tokyo). Today I changed my ticket to 25 August-7 September 2022. My new ticket is in W fare class and I think they closed W fare class tickets and we can't see them from internet search.
Old Feb 23, 2022, 2:48 am

My fellow medics,

just created this account to share my store.

after countless flight cancellations and changes I had tickets from Germany to Phuket for the beginning of March and I also got a flight time change notification. As we wanted to change our destination to Colombo Sri Lanka, I called QR on several occasions but to no avail. Call center answers: 1) only time changes, might only change the return flight free of charge 2) journey needs to be completed before 31st March 3) 1000 USD rebooking fee 4) 500 miles difference - lol.

So basically the same problem as always, every agent tells you a different story why its not possible.

The German call center was no help whatsoever and QR didnt respond to my DMs on twitter. So yesterday night I tweeted publicly about the issue and once again provided my details in DM. I then got called by a very competent and friendly agent of the Doha customer support centre and after verifying the promo details as well as the flight cancellations, I was able to change our 1) departure and destination airport and 2) our flight dates WITHOUT PROBLEM AND FREE OF CHARGES. Please do note that our return flight is in April, so rebooking beyond 31st March is very well possible, at least with a partially cancelled itinerary which also was denied by QRs German branch.

I recommend everyone to call the Doha customer support instead of their local ones and to keep on trying, do not despair..
eqeqeqx likes this.

Last edited by prettyfly2022; Feb 23, 2022 at 2:54 am
Old Mar 5, 2022, 6:58 pm

Programs: one world
Originally Posted by silaalis
There was a schedule change of my Tokyo ticket 2 days ago, and I called customer service a few times to see if they could change the destination due to this schedule change. Each time, they said that there was no change of destination, but that I could change the date I wanted. I asked if I could delay it for 1 year and they said yes, but they said they can delay it for a maximum of 6 months at a time, you can postpone it again after 6 months so you can fly on 25 March 2023 (from Ankara to Tokyo). Today I changed my ticket to 25 August-7 September 2022. My new ticket is in W fare class and I think they closed W fare class tickets and we can't see them from internet search.
Hello, my friend, I talked four times with the customer's services, and they always told me that they cannot let me change the date of my flight after 31.05.2022, I'm asking if they changed the rules and if you succeed to change your flight after 31.05.2022.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 6:49 am

Hello, there was a change in my flight time, maybe that's why they stretched the date. My friend also postponed his tokyo ticket to august. As far as I know, there is no change in the dates of the campaign.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by Zakaria Serraye
Hello, my friend, I talked four times with the customer's services, and they always told me that they cannot let me change the date of my flight after 31.05.2022, I'm asking if they changed the rules and if you succeed to change your flight after 31.05.2022.
Hello, there was a change in my flight time, maybe that's why they stretched the date. My friend also postponed his tokyo ticket to august. As far as I know, there is no change in the dates of the campaign.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 7:43 am

So far I've been very happy with this fare, I had to change dates twice so far since the original booking in early 2021, which was doable without a problem and via their hotline.
Today though I tried to change the destination for the flight, since a lot of countries in South East Asia are reopening these days, but the callcenter agent didn't manage to amend the booking. She had already figured out the difference in fare, but then wasn't able to finalize the ticketing.

Do you have any hints? The flight will start in 2 weeks in April, and we will return on 30 April. Maybe it would help calling again when the European call center (she sounded Eastern European) is closed and I will be forwarded to the Asian one? I dealt with them the last time and they were super helpful and quick in conducting changes.

Nice regards
Old Mar 18, 2022, 1:05 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by jonasfischer
So far I've been very happy with this fare, I had to change dates twice so far since the original booking in early 2021, which was doable without a problem and via their hotline.
Today though I tried to change the destination for the flight, since a lot of countries in South East Asia are reopening these days, but the callcenter agent didn't manage to amend the booking. She had already figured out the difference in fare, but then wasn't able to finalize the ticketing.

Do you have any hints? The flight will start in 2 weeks in April, and we will return on 30 April. Maybe it would help calling again when the European call center (she sounded Eastern European) is closed and I will be forwarded to the Asian one? I dealt with them the last time and they were super helpful and quick in conducting changes.

Nice regards
If you want you can call Doha direct which usually has the most experienced agents.
jonasfischer likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by realgaga
If you want you can call Doha direct which usually has the most experienced agents.
Thanks a lot. I was actually talking to the Qatari call center this evening when I called my local (German) number, and they made the amendment without any problem and within minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.