Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2020, 10:09 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for Life, AccorLiveLimitless Platinum, Qatar Airways Gold
Originally Posted by 343
I am unable to find out this link on MMB with the PNR or on the email confirmation received after booking. Can you assist further with this issue? Thanks
same here nowhere to be found in my email reservation email or ticket.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 5:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, AS MVPG
duplicate.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Brendan88
same here nowhere to be found in my email reservation email or ticket.
Originally Posted by 343
I am unable to find out this link on MMB with the PNR or on the email confirmation received after booking. Can you assist further with this issue? Thanks
I was able to find it, the email heading is "QR ebooking" , subject is "booking confirmation: (insert your PNR here)" scroll to the middle and you will see the links the coupons, they are located inbetween the flights detail and passengers' details.
[/QUOTE]
Man3 likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by flyer89
I was able to find it, the email heading is "QR ebooking" , subject is "booking confirmation: (insert your PNR here)" scroll to the middle and you will see the links the coupons, they are located inbetween the flights detail and passengers' details.
[/QUOTE]

checked both email and online...nothing is there
Old Aug 15, 2020, 1:17 pm

Programs: LH FTL, IHG Platinum
Don't know whether this announcement was made public anywhere but after I described the situation with Australia and that we cannot enter the country, I got a reply from QR via Twitter:

Please allow us to bring to your kind attention that the travel validity for the medics campaign has been extended for only Ausasia and South East Asia markets from 10 Dec 2020 to 1 March 2021, with blackout dates (10 Dec 2020 – 10 Jan 2021).
I already rebooked flight for March. It still seems impossible to fly but hey at least they did something.
flyer89 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by vladko
Don't know whether this announcement was made public anywhere but after I described the situation with Australia and that we cannot enter the country, I got a reply from QR via Twitter:

I already rebooked flight for March. It still seems impossible to fly but hey at least they did something.
Thanks for sharing the info!
I've just checked and promo code also works/worked for dates until end of March.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 2:12 am

Can anyone suggest how to rebook for new dates once the booking is done??Is online possible or do we need to call them and find out?
Old Aug 16, 2020, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by kapsshah42
Can anyone suggest how to rebook for new dates once the booking is done??Is online possible or do we need to call them and find out?
It depends. I was able to find new dates and change it online. You can check whether it is possible by navigating to Manage booking>Change flight. However there is a policy:
You must wait 14 days from booking to make voluntary changes to an itinerary, and the same booking class must be available on the new itinerary.
Old Aug 17, 2020, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by vladko
It depends. I was able to find new dates and change it online. You can check whether it is possible by navigating to Manage booking>Change flight. However there is a policy:
This is not how it was....I remember I changed destination and dates online just 1-2 days after I booked back in June. I was even able to navigate and see any date/destination open when I was just curious if I can change again but seems they fixed the glitch or made it more restricted.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 11:50 am

I did it online, as @vladko mentioned, I just go into "manage my booking" and "change flights" and was able to pulled up the flights in March. It appears the outbound flights have to be booked by 03/01 though.

​​​​​​
Old Aug 19, 2020, 1:29 pm

For anyone who was wondering how the check in process went, this is taken from another site, not sure if I'm allow to linked this but here is a quote,

"
Just came back from a two-weeks vacation in the Maldives. I had to show my badge every time I was trying to get the ticket at the counter (doesn't look like the information is saved in the system). They need the ID number you provided. I also brought extra paperwork in case they would question my ID (I have only my first name printed on it per hospital policy). Overall, nice experience. They even smiled thanked me for my work.
FYI: You will have to wear a face shield along with a mask when on the plane."
Old Aug 20, 2020, 1:34 am

I have also changed my id.How do I inform them about the same?
Old Aug 20, 2020, 1:42 am

I have also changed my id.How do I inform them about the same?
We plan to do it via Twitter as they replied:

Once new employee ID is available, please share a clear image of it with us alongside the following information so we can have details updated:
-name of the passenger
-email address and contact number added on the booking
-date of ticket purchase
-form of payment
Old Aug 23, 2020, 6:26 am

When you’re in the booking process for this promo it is stated Cancellation: Free of charge. But when you go further it is stated in the full fare rules that Refund is not permitted.

If I understand the terms correct you can cancel your booking but you won’t get any money back?

I read above that some people had trouble with changing their flights and were limited to only 5000miles difference of their destination. Anyone that recently changed their flights that have some information?
Old Aug 29, 2020, 2:18 am

I booked open-jaw KUL-PRG, WAW-KUL for September but Malaysians are not allowed to leave. However, the hero fare has been extended till 1MAR20 (originally 10 DEC20). I tried to search for my fare bucket (W; same fare bucket to be able to do free change) at itasoftware but there are only V fares available. Tried to put some blind dates in 2021 with call desk but they have the same result (no W fare). Kind of mixed feeling with the extension where there are no W fares.
Anyone has other fare bucket under the hero fare? Still confused what will mean "Hold on your ticket" and rebooking in 2021 since the promo has been extended.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.