Wiki Posts
Search

Help! I need some Qatar pajamas

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2020, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Help! I need some Qatar pajamas

Hey everyone,

in April of 2017 I flew a few Qatar routes in business and got the best pajamas ever (male). They are grey, lightweight, soft, and very breathable. They also stay cool when the weather gets hot.
i would really like to buy some more. Does anyone know the manufacturer?
thanks so much!
Old Feb 29, 2020, 12:48 pm

Programs: BAEC
Did you look on websites like eBay? That would probably be the easiest solution. No idea who makes them.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 4:20 pm

I believe the pajamas are made from the White Company, similar time what British Airways uses (although probably better)
Old Mar 1, 2020, 12:33 am

Programs: Some
Zibo Rainbow Airline Appliance Co., Ltd
Old Mar 1, 2020, 5:01 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by joaozinho
Hey everyone,

in April of 2017 I flew a few Qatar routes in business and got the best pajamas ever (male). They are grey, lightweight, soft, and very breathable. They also stay cool when the weather gets hot.
thanks so much!
There have been two different J pyjama sets in the past 5 years.

One set had Business Class printed on the top, and the other did not.

The 'Business Class' pair usually had 2 buttons at the top, while the newer pair did not.

The newer set is produced by The White Company, while the 'Business Class' set was from a lesser known company which appears to have been identified above.

M
Old Mar 2, 2020, 12:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
Zibo Rainbow Airline Appliance Co., Ltd
winner! I can’t believe you found these. Thank you so
much!! Going to contact and see if I can put in a relatively small order.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 8:26 am

I'm curious - is the referenced QR pyjamas better than what you can simply buy from your local decent department store such as Hanro?

In my experience of airline pyjamas, the only one that has really impressed me is CX's PYE set, otherwise they have generally been pretty average to shockingly disappointing.
cbourl likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 5:10 am

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
QUOTE=joaozinho;32125448]
Hey everyone,
in April of 2017 I flew a few Qatar routes in business and got the best pajamas ever (male).
They are grey, lightweight, soft, and very breathable. They also stay cool when the weather gets hot.
thanks so much!
[/QUOTE]

Are u referring to these?

If yes, I agree they are very comfortable. In fact I still wear the PJ bottoms on board when I have long haul flights.
I had the drawstring removed & inserted an elastic band for ease of changing esp. in the aircraft lavatories.

Are you buying more of these to wear at home? For travel?
If I find an extra set or two I'll DM you.
Good luck with the search & let us know how it went

Originally Posted by stargold
I'm curious - is the referenced QR pyjamas better than what you can simply buy from your local decent department store such as Hanro?
In my experience of airline pyjamas, the only one that has really impressed me is CX's PYE set, otherwise they have generally been pretty average to shockingly disappointing.
I agree, it seems like a lot of hassle but only the OP can answer that - perhaps it's really that good?
I'd just buy a pair from my local dept. store, or use the ones being distributed currently on board.

Last edited by kaffir76; Mar 8, 2020 at 5:13 am Reason: Wrong PJ's
Old Mar 10, 2020, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

hey guys sorry for the late reply. yes, the old QR pajamas really were that good. i bought 2 pairs of the new ones on ebay from the white company. sadly not nearly as comfortable. I know it defies logic, but i have tried so many different pajamas from online and dept stores, and nothing has matched QR's old pajamas thus far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.