Wiki Posts
Search

ARN to HKT sale fare

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2020, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Hotels.com Silver
ARN to HKT sale fare

Looking at positioning from either MAN or LHR to ARN then to HKT in December.

Current fare is GBP 1,325. I booked ARN to SIN last year in the March sale for little over GBP 1,100. Is it likely that the HKT fare will reduce in March / April? Basically is it worth hanging on or is the HKT fare a good one? I've not done Thailand before so not sure what the sales prices are normally like.

Also, has anyone added an infant before? Qatar said to just book fare then add the infant on when you have the name etc, "it" isn't born yet. But, would Qatar charge a fee to amend the booking outside the infant fare?

Cheers
Old Jan 11, 2020, 6:29 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
QR has little in the way of advanced purchase requirements on R fares so this is dependent on availability and whether or not they want to lodge a sale. Depending on availability on your date(s), I might wait till end Jan, or I might bite now if it looks bad. On some days:
- AY sells MAN-HKT for GBP 1,365 but with bad layovers in HEL
- QR sells SOF-HKT for GBP 1,180

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.