plane change - will they move us?

Old Jan 10, 20, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
plane change - will they move us?

i have a flight booked in march and on the shorter leg (DOH-BKK) they moved us from an A350 to an A330, which is not the plane I wanted. If i ask will they change us so we can get on an A350 and a 777? it's a flight change but same flight cities and same date.
Old Jan 10, 20, 10:54 am

Programs: DL Diamond Medallion, QR PC Platinum
Originally Posted by chitink View Post
i have a flight booked in march and on the shorter leg (DOH-BKK) they moved us from an A350 to an A330, which is not the plane I wanted. If i ask will they change us so we can get on an A350 and a 777? it's a flight change but same flight cities and same date.
Was it a qsuite equipped 350? If so, then yes they should. If not, probably not.
Old Jan 10, 20, 11:16 am

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
No, unless you were booked in Qsuites.
Never book a QR flight just for the equipment since equipment changes happen often.
Old Jan 10, 20, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by realgaga View Post
No, unless you were booked in Qsuites.
Never book a QR flight just for the equipment since equipment changes happen often.
It was not in a Qsuite, I didn't book specifically for the A350, but was hopeful! I mostly travel with AA and for an equipment change they will move me to a different flight, so thought i would ask
Old Jan 10, 20, 12:07 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by chitink View Post
It was not in a Qsuite, I didn't book specifically for the A350, but was hopeful! I mostly travel with AA and for an equipment change they will move me to a different flight, so thought i would ask
Hopefully there's another change to an aircraft you like
chitink likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: