Wiki Posts
Search

'Manage my booking' difficulties

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2019, 2:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond
'Manage my booking' difficulties

Has anyone ever come across a situation where you go to manage a booking, but it throws up a splash screen asking for you to update contact details (email and phone number) - but then continually rejects what you input by saying:
  • We are unable to process your request. Please try again later.(NSP103)
  • Sorry, We are unable to update your contact details.
And annoyingly does not allow you to proceed to pick seats etc. Put in an email to QR about this several days ago but nothing back yet. Any ideas on workarounds?
Old Dec 21, 2019, 3:55 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Kwanger
Has anyone ever come across a situation where you go to manage a booking, but it throws up a splash screen asking for you to update contact details (email and phone number) - but then continually rejects what you input by saying:
  • We are unable to process your request. Please try again later.(NSP103)
  • Sorry, We are unable to update your contact details.
And annoyingly does not allow you to proceed to pick seats etc. Put in an email to QR about this several days ago but nothing back yet. Any ideas on workarounds?
Yes it happened to my friend ticket with 1 leg upgraded by himself and 1 leg upgraded with my Qmiles.
Just used RJ website to select seats ;-)
Old Dec 21, 2019, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Matt4
Yes it happened to my friend ticket with 1 leg upgraded by himself and 1 leg upgraded with my Qmiles.
Just used RJ website to select seats ;-)
Good call - thanks! Wasn't able to pick my seats on the RJ site, but did manage to do it on BA. And not only that, I was able to enter my passenger contact info on BA also - which now seems to have cleared out the blockage on the Qatar site.

Will wait and see what the problem was (if they ever get back to me)...

Last edited by Kwanger; Dec 21, 2019 at 5:46 am
Old Dec 21, 2019, 9:01 pm

Did you purchase direct with Qatar or with a travel agency? There has been a couple of similar discussions recently and buying through an OTA seemed to be the common link.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 2:39 am

Good call - thanks! Wasn't able to pick my seats on the RJ site, but did manage to do it on BA. And not only that, I was able to enter my passenger contact info on BA also - which now seems to have cleared out the blockage on the Qatar site.

Will wait and see what the problem was (if they ever get back to me)...
The problem is that, for whatever reason, qatars booking system needs full passenger info to work properly. I had the same problem and they fixed it that way. (Phone Number was missing).
Old Dec 22, 2019, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ft101
Did you purchase direct with Qatar or with a travel agency? There has been a couple of similar discussions recently and buying through an OTA seemed to be the common link.
Yep - a worked related trip so through a travel agency. But first time since 2014 I've personally had this problem.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 4:50 pm

Yep - a worked related trip so through a travel agency. But first time since 2014 I've personally had this problem.
In my case it seems like the TA telephone number had been entered and it obviously conflicted with the one in my profile. The app couldn't deal with this while the website gave an error but allowed me to proceed. I couldn't find a way to replace the TA telephone number so just lived with it. Others have reported QR could fix it if you called.

Probably a recent upgrade that's not been tested well enough if you've never seen it before.
Kwanger likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 12:55 am

I've been having the same problem on an AA redemption flight, keep coming up with contact details screen, fill it in and get an error saying FF number are the same, been trying to change this but couldn't find a way until I tried Finnair, and I changed the FF from one of AA's to a BA one, says it's saved and MMB on Qatar seems to be working now
Old Dec 23, 2019, 7:51 am

Programs: BA Gold
It's a common problem, see this thread: “Contact Details Are Missing” App/Mobile Site Issue . You need to contact QR customer services to get it fixed.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 4:53 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by cosmo74
It's a common problem, see this thread: “Contact Details Are Missing” App/Mobile Site Issue . You need to contact QR customer services to get it fixed.

And sometimes even customer services don't know how to fix it.

After 3 times contacting QR I gived up.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 6:17 pm

I contacted QR via Facebook and it was resolved
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Dec 25, 2019, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GalaxyChris
And sometimes even customer services don't know how to fix it.

After 3 times contacting QR I gived up.
By the time CS got back to me, I'd already done the self help bit via the partner websites which seemed to clear it - so of course they couldn't see a problem. I info'd them it seems to be a common problem and they perhaps ought to look at it.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.