carrying on more than 100ml liquid in the cabin

Old Nov 6, 19, 1:13 am
Original Poster

carrying on more than 100ml liquid in the cabin

will be carrying on a 150ml bottle of nasal spray that was prescribed by my doctor on my flight.

looked at the website of my local airport and found this:

"Prescription medicines, baby products and non-prescription medicines that you need for the flight can be carried on board and is not subject to the 100ml restriction, though proof of need may be required."

can anyone confirm that the guidelines are the same at Hamad airport?

any feedback much appreciated. thank you.
Old Nov 6, 19, 1:45 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black
I have found it largely depends on where you are flying to (USA/UK where there are extra checks will be difficult) most other destinations they are usually quite flexible
Old Nov 6, 19, 2:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AbuCordoba View Post
I have found it largely depends on where you are flying to (USA/UK where there are extra checks will be difficult) most other destinations they are usually quite flexible
madrid in the final destination. would you have an idea how strict they would be? thank you.
Old Nov 6, 19, 4:37 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black
if you show the prescription they are usually quite flexible, if you make enough of a fuss should they not allow you, then it will be esclated until you find someone who has the authority and reason to apply the correct decision.
Old Nov 6, 19, 4:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AbuCordoba View Post
if you show the prescription they are usually quite flexible, if you make enough of a fuss should they not allow you, then it will be esclated until you find someone who has the authority and reason to apply the correct decision.
thank you. your feedback is much appreciated.

Search this Thread