Meet the Privilege Club team in London

Old Oct 1, 19, 7:48 am
Company Representative, Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: QR Privilege Club
Meet the Privilege Club team in London

We'd like to invite our members to meet up with Jake Miller, VP CRM and Loyalty, in Qatar Airways' central London office on Monday 7th October at 5.30 pm.

Jake is keen to hear members' views on the programme and also to share some of our upcoming developments.

We don't have a lot of room so please PM me if you're interested in attending.

Look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Old Oct 1, 19, 8:05 am

Programs: BAEC, EK Skywards, WY Sindbad, Marriott 'Bonvoy' :/, IHG Rewards, Hilton Honors, Golden Circle
Unfortunately I can't attend an event at 5.30pm but I have to say major thumbs up for QRPC finally arranging something like this. Let's hope Jake listens closely and just as importantly is also empowered to do something about the many issues with QRPC.
Old Oct 1, 19, 9:03 am

Programs: DL Diamond Medallion, QR PC Platinum
I think itís great you guys are doing these member outreaches and it really does demonstrate to us, your loyal customers, that you truly do take our feedback seriously. If you end up doing one of these meet and greets in your offices in New York, please keep us informed as there are quite a few of us here!
Traveller999 and AbuCordoba like this.
Old Oct 1, 19, 9:21 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, QR Insider, SQ Gold, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
I shall hopefully be there - would be good to meet some of the other QR regulars!

M
Old Oct 1, 19, 3:08 pm

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
If you can attend please do so as the more feedback Jake gets the better the programme will be for those that use it regularly! Please follow up on the points raised from the Doha focus group and see what steps they have taken to implement them and see if we can hold them to task!!
Old Oct 1, 19, 10:21 pm
Company Representative, Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: QR Privilege Club
Originally Posted by fender5787 View Post
I think itís great you guys are doing these member outreaches and it really does demonstrate to us, your loyal customers, that you truly do take our feedback seriously. If you end up doing one of these meet and greets in your offices in New York, please keep us informed as there are quite a few of us here!
We'll definitely be holding a meet and greet in New York - will keep you posted
fender5787 likes this.
Old Oct 1, 19, 10:38 pm

Programs: QRPC, SAS Eurobonus
Jake was very reasonable both in person and over email after our meeting in Doha. I highly recommend going to hear what he has to say and give him all you (constructive) feedback, as well as some frustration venting
Old Oct 1, 19, 10:49 pm

Programs: QR PC Platinum
Originally Posted by goingplacestogether View Post
Where else do you plan to have meetings like this?
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Oct 1, 19, 10:58 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by msm2000uk View Post
I shall hopefully be there - would be good to meet some of the other QR regulars!

M
Great!
Iīll be in London on Sunday, but gone on Monday, unfortunately...
Old Oct 1, 19, 11:27 pm

Programs: qr
Morning I have DM you about attending London event cheers
Old Oct 2, 19, 1:58 am

Programs: QR - plat (OWE), 9W - plat, Bonvoy - plat, HH - gold, Shangri La - jade, Taj - gold, Sixt - plat
I will, unfortunately, arrive in London on October 9. Would have loved to tell Jake (constructively off course) why I'm letting my QR plat status lapse in March 2020 and why I'm arriving into LHR on EK and not on QR. Hopefully, these interaction will lead to concrete actions and announcements, soon.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 19, 5:19 am

Programs: QR Privilege Club (Gold), Aegean M+B (Gold), Hilton Honors Gold, Mariott Bonvoy Gold Elite
We'd like to invite our members to meet up with Jake Miller, VP CRM and Loyalty, in Qatar Airways' central London office on Monday 7th October at 5.30 pm.

Jake is keen to hear members' views on the programme and also to share some of our upcoming developments.

We don't have a lot of room so please PM me if you're interested in attending.

Look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Happy to hear about such events.

Any plans to do that in VIE/FRA?
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 19, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, LT PLT; QR PLT; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by kl1987 View Post
Where else do you plan to have meetings like this?
Any plans for Bangkok? I'm a multi-year PLT QRPC member who no longer credits to QRPC because of 1) the lack of real benefits (like Doha lounge admission for PLT members) beyond slightly higher mileage earnings, and 2) poor earn/burn ratio for miles. I love QR business class and fly a lot of long haul (between U.S. and Bangkok) in business on your airline, but credit everything to AA now.
toastedcafe and AbuCordoba like this.
Old Oct 2, 19, 11:38 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, QR Insider, SQ Gold, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
This thread is purely for the London Meet & Greet; posts requesting meets elsewhere are superfluous for the moment.

If you have queries you would like raised at the event on Monday, by all means PM me and I will do my best to put them to Jake.

Msm2000uk
QR Moderator
AbuCordoba likes this.
Old Oct 3, 19, 5:40 am

Programs: qatar airways
I just received an email invite to this event. Whilst I am unable to attend the event, think it is a great idea.
purple1addict likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: