Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Al Mourjan Access on a QR Award Business Class Ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2019, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Privilege Club (Gold), Aegean M+B (Gold), Hilton Honors Gold, Mariott Bonvoy Gold Elite

I have tried to reach customer service on this matter, but all I was told is that "you are not eligible for lounge access on an upgraded business class ticket" - A statement which is nice but not related to my issue and lately happens a lot with some QR customer service employees.

Can someone clarify the situation as to whether I will be able to access the al mourjan lounge on a business class award ticket with QR?

Last edited by Askin001; Oct 1, 2019 at 5:35 am
Old Oct 1, 2019, 5:40 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum
Originally Posted by RCAQ01
I have tried to reach customer service on this matter, but all I was told is that "you are not eligible for lounge access on an upgraded business class ticket" - A statement which is nice but not related to my issue and lately happens a lot with some QR customer service employees.

Can someone clarify the situation as to whether I will be able to access the al mourjan lounge on a business class award ticket with QR?
Yes, you will be able.
Askin001 and Traveller999 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.