Osaka relaunch

Old Sep 16, 2019, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Osaka relaunch

According to FlightGlobal, Qatar will relaunch the Osaka route from April next year with the A350.

The Middle Eastern operator says it will re-open flights to the destination on 6 April, shortly after the beginning of the 2020 summer season.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/qatar-to-try-operating-osaka-route-again-460879/
purple1addict likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 11:20 am

Programs: BAEC
Now all we need is another saki fare* to try it out.
Let's hope the intern in the revenue department is having a good day sometime soon.

* Historic good fare from QR, 600 BRU to TYO return in J
Old Sep 16, 2019, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by plunet
Now all we need is another saki fare* to try it out.
Let's hope the intern in the revenue department is having a good day sometime soon.

* Historic good fare from QR, 600 BRU to TYO return in J
Last I heard they were being reprimanded by Alex on their placement with BA for giving us the Satay fare.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 8:40 am

Programs: LH, Qatar, Emirates, Alitalia... IHG Platinum
I've been waiting for this relaunch for like three years! I kinda sensed this because of the Tokyo Olympics, Japan is a hot destination and both TYO airports slots are pretty full I think, especially HND.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.