Copenhagen arrivals lounge

Old Aug 25, 19, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Copenhagen arrivals lounge

Afternoon

Wifey and I are on AKL-DOH-CPH in Biz, and have a few hours to kill before CPH-LHR (BA separate ticket). We don't have status at the mo (will be BA Silver when we get back to UK). Is there any arrivals/transit lounge we would have access to as incoming OW Biz passengers?

Thanks in advance
Sean
Old Aug 25, 19, 11:11 am
Original Poster

OK, I think I have resolved this one

If someone more experienced in this can confirm that we can access the BA lounge as we are connecting One World LH to One World SH, even though it is separate tickets?
Old Aug 25, 19, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by londonsean69 View Post
OK, I think I have resolved this one

If someone more experienced in this can confirm that we can access the BA lounge as we are connecting One World LH to One World SH, even though it is separate tickets?
Hi,

The Copenhagen lounge is a third party lounge that BA uses. However according to the lounge guide on the BA forum , standard BA access rules apply so you should have access ( keep hold of your QR J bp to show) . Is your BA flight in J or Y?

Regards

TBS
Old Aug 25, 19, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot View Post
Hi,

The Copenhagen lounge is a third party lounge that BA uses. However according to the lounge guide on the BA forum , standard BA access rules apply so you should have access ( keep hold of your QR J bp to show) . Is your BA flight in J or Y?

Regards

TBS
Thanks for the prompt reply.
BA flight is in Y, and our Silver status will only kick in after that flight.
Old Aug 27, 19, 10:04 pm

Programs: SK EBG for Life (*G), BA Gold, HH DIA, IC Platinum Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Plat
BA is using the Eventyr Lounge in CPH, which is one of the newer lounge offerings in the airport and is located in the non-Schengen part from where your BA flight will depart. It offers nice views of the airfield as it sits on top of the terminal building.

You should be able to access this by virtue of your inbound QR J boarding passes.
londonsean69 likes this.
Old Oct 27, 19, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

As a follow-up to this, we were denied entry to the Eventyr lounge. The receptionist stated that as they are a third party lounge the usual One World rules would not apply. Qatar use the other lounge (Skylounge?) but they refused us entry as it is only for the use of departing passengers.

As we had a few hours between flights, we paid the 250 DKK each for entry to the Eventyr lounge.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: