Search

Qsuite for Adelaide

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2019, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: qantas
Qsuite for Adelaide

Hi everyone,

I'm booked on Adelaide to Doha in J class in May next year. I was under the impression that flights out of Adelaide (QR915 in particular) are Qsuite seats. However, when I went to manage my booking, it didn't seem so? Could someone shed some light on this? Or were the Qsuites only seasonal? Thanks!
Old Jun 23, 2019, 7:28 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Adelaide is supposed to become a QSuite destination at some point soon (tho I don't recall the exact date); that will definitely be in place by May 2020.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:07 pm

I have flights booked from Adelaide to Doha in August and November and both trips in both directions have Qsuites...
Old Jun 24, 2019, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Is it a seasonal thing then? I was under the impression that it was gonna be ongoing..Hmm...
Old Jun 25, 2019, 3:02 am

What date are you flying? I had a quick look at a couple of random dates in March 2020 on Expert Flyer and they were all showing up as QSuites...
Old Jun 25, 2019, 4:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by davidjcampbell83
What date are you flying? I had a quick look at a couple of random dates in March 2020 on Expert Flyer and they were all showing up as QSuites...
14 April. I messaged Qatar on FB and they said that its not equipped with Qsuite
Old Jun 25, 2019, 1:10 pm

Damn. It looks like no QSuites from April... With any luck they switch it back before you fly! Or else us Adelaideans have been teased with a cruel bait and switch.
Old Jun 25, 2019, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by davidjcampbell83
Damn. It looks like no QSuites from April... With any luck they switch it back before you fly! Or else us Adelaideans have been teased with a cruel bait and switch.
Yeah I'm a bit peeved about that but oh well. Hopefully they'll swap it back again.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Hey guys, I logged into Qatar's website today and turns out that my flight from Adelaide to Doha is a Qsuite flight afterall! So all is well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.