Search

Booking first class

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2019, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite, HH Diamond
Booking first class

Hi lads,

I can't seem to book first class from ork or dub to anywhere (connecting in lhr and doh) doesn't work with ITA, or in the app. Business/qsuite routes work fine and I'm even offered business on the a380. Thanks!

Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:09 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
dont understand what route you are trying to book? 1st class is only available on the a380 which is served from LHR.. You may possibly need to start your route from LHR to get 1st class options
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by salehir
dont understand what route you are trying to book? 1st class is only available on the a380 which is served from LHR.. You may possibly need to start your route from LHR to get 1st class options
unfortunately as its a business trip I'm trying to book the tax man will question why I booked it from LHR if there's an audit it'd just be easier if I could do it from ork or dub or snn, plus all the J fares are cheaper connecting from Ireland than UK anyway

I was looking for Guangzhou (all A380 1st from LHR) but it shows business class tickets only, tried various dates, also gives me various options for doh like 787 or a350 etc
Old Jun 24, 2019, 1:48 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by W213Sal

unfortunately as its a business trip I'm trying to book the tax man will question why I booked it from LHR if there's an audit it'd just be easier if I could do it from ork or dub or snn, plus all the J fares are cheaper connecting from Ireland than UK anyway

I was looking for Guangzhou (all A380 1st from LHR) but it shows business class tickets only, tried various dates, also gives me various options for doh like 787 or a350 etc
in that case I don't think it is possible.. Dub has it's own service and I don't think there is an option to get a connecting flight from Ireland first to LHR then on to QR directly from QRs website. You will have to create your own booking using a travel agent to everything in one ticket
Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:13 am

Call them?
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Thanks lads yes looks like calling would be the best option!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.