Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar flights credit to BAEC

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Qatar flights credit to BAEC

I recently flew a one way flight with Qatar,the flight was economy(N) and upgraded with qmiles,i have tried to credit to BAEC but they say on there system it is a miles booking and not eligible for avios.
Anyone got any ideas?
Old May 7, 2019, 11:42 am

Programs: British Airways
Your booking class has changed from N to U which is not recognised by BA as it earns 0%.. I suggest you to contact BAEC and demand the miles as per original booking class.
Old May 8, 2019, 7:45 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Did you try forwarding them your booking confirmation?
Old May 9, 2019, 8:19 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Originally Posted by a9504477
Did you try forwarding them your booking confirmation?
As above, forward BA the original booking confirmation showing N class and the upgrade confirmation. You should get credit for the original booking.

Globalist
Old May 10, 2019, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I wish that you had your Executive Club card linked on your reservation, not your Privilege Club. Otherwise, the situation would be harder to figure out. If you had linked your reservation, also check your PC account if your miles were credited over there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.