Community
Wiki Posts
Search

50% QRPC Redemptions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2019, 8:08 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Edit: I discovered the issue... When I just looked for revenue flights and clicked on the use Qmiles button it gave me a different error message which said my profile is not complete. Added in my address to my profile and now working fine!

Could anyone lend me some help with redeeming. I have 2 accounts (mine and my gfs) with just 35k miles in each so this offer finally allows us to do something with them. Unfortunately no matter what route I search for (with and without the EDEALS619 promo code), I get no results. I keep getting the following error code:
  • We are unable to find recommendations for your selected dates. Please modify your search and try again.(MILES001)
I am not quite sure what I am doing wrong since I am only searching routes/dates that show availability with AA/BA. Any suggestions? I have tried both Safari and Chrome.

Last edited by pogonation; Jun 16, 2019 at 8:14 am
Old Jun 16, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: qr
OK Just tried a dummy booking - BRU - DOH. couple of pointers - Are you using QR website to check for availability? You need to be logged into your Priv Account. You then select book flight put n details of route and click search (don't forget to enter promo code as well) you will then get the error as you describe. Then toggle the switch over to book with Q miles top right hand corner of screen and search again. It will by default clear the Promo code so when the miles availability with flights come up go back into modify each enter promo code and reach again. in my case the BRU - DOH came up with the 50% reduced q mile rate. QR's IT is know to have this bugs. Just one other pointer the latest Easy deals are for travel in September and August only other dates will not work- hope this helps good luck and please report back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.