Search

QR flight to Namibia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2019, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Plat, HH Diamond
QR flight to Namibia

any FT members flown this route?

what aircraft are they using and is it worth flying in Business or not?

thank you in advance for any input
Old Apr 30, 2019, 11:48 pm

I flew DOH-WDH this time last year. At that time it was a 787 with the 'current' business product (not Q-Suites obviously) and it was as good as any other experience I've had with Qatar. Outbound was an overnight flight so I made use of the 9 hour flight by sleeping. Windhoek airport itself is understandably very small and as I recall the lounge was a fairly generic lounge operator.

But flight experience aside - go to Namibia. It's one of the most amazing places on Earth.
nov11, roadwarriorafrica and #1son like this.
Old May 1, 2019, 11:16 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, AA PLT, DL Silver
Flew this route in February - as described above, 788 with the typical business product. Departed at 0200 from DOH, slept most of the flight.

I echo the poster above, go to Namibia. I wouldn't spend too longer in Windhoek, but the rest of the country is spectacular.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.