Search

Opening of Oryx Galleria in Doha

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2019, 10:44 pm
Company Representative, Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: QR Privilege Club
Opening of Member Service Centre at Oryx Galleria in Doha

I am pleased to inform all of our Doha based members (and visitors to Doha, of course) that we have opened our Member Service Centre at the Oryx Galleria on Airport Road. The team will be happy to help with all Privilege Club member services. Opening times are from 9am to 7pm Saturday to Thursday. We look forward to seeing you there.
purple1addict likes this.

Last edited by goingplacestogether; Apr 23, 2019 at 11:14 pm
Old Mar 11, 2020, 4:34 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Deleted.
Old Mar 11, 2020, 12:58 pm

Is this only for Privilege Club members? Can it be used by travellers wanting an agent to book complicated itineraries on OneWorld airlines, which may or may not start in Doha?
Old Mar 12, 2020, 12:49 am
Company Representative, Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: QR Privilege Club
Originally Posted by Yanshuf
Is this only for Privilege Club members? Can it be used by travellers wanting an agent to book complicated itineraries on OneWorld airlines, which may or may not start in Doha?
@Yanshuf - Oryx Galleria will be happy to assist with Privilege Club related queries or any redemption bookings.

For revenue bookings including OneWorld - please check out our website or speak with one of agents via our contact center.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.