Which lounge can I use at Copenhagen?

Old Mar 3, 2019, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, AMEX PP
Which lounge can I use at Copenhagen?

Which lounge can I use departing CPH in J as a BA SIlver/OWS?
The OneWorld lounge guide suggests that Qatar have a contract with the Primeclass lounge, but that's in T3 and Qatar depart from T2.

Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:21 am

Programs: FB, MM, QR
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure QR always uses the C concourse on Terminal 3. I had no problem accessing the lounge two weeks ago. The lounge is fairly small, but there were only two other people there when I flew last.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 8:16 am
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
Originally Posted by Somnifer
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure QR always uses the C concourse on Terminal 3.
For my upcoming booking, the QR app matches what the OP posted: that I should use the Primeclass lounge, and my flight (the 2235 departure) will leave from T2.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, AMEX PP
Are T2 and T3 connected airside?
Old Mar 3, 2019, 10:41 am

Qatar air check in counter is in terminal 2, all int. Flights leaves from C gate in terminal 3
just turn left aften Security 10 min walk to the c gate where you will find primeclass lounge.
one more Security check at c concource.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 10:53 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SAS EBD, BA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
T2/T3 designation in CPH really only tells you where to check-in. Everybody goes through the same single central security, and all gates (A-F) are connected and walkable airside. Qatar departs from the non-Schengen C gates that are rehires you to pass through passport control. Primeclass lounge is in C gates after passport control.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by dsf
For my upcoming booking, the QR app matches what the OP posted: that I should use the Primeclass lounge, and my flight (the 2235 departure) will leave from T2.
That flight regularly departs from C gates that are really close to the Primeclass lounge. Shouldn't be a problem at all.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:54 am

Programs: QR Plat
That flight regularly departs from C gates that are really close to the Primeclass lounge. Shouldn't be a problem at all.
I'd be surprised if it departed from anything other than the C gates ever, as that is the only part of the airport to have a Schengen border control.

(Also, they always depart from C40 when my inbound arrives at A17 and there is less than 50 minutes connection time and there's 100.000 too many people in the terminal. This is a fact you can take to the bank.)

-A

Last edited by ph-ndr; Mar 4, 2019 at 9:59 am
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by ph-ndr
they always depart from C40 when my inbound arrives at A17 and there is less than 50 minutes connection time

-A
Sounds like you squeeze a workout run into your layover
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:23 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SAS EBD, BA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by ph-ndr
I'd be surprised if it departed from anything other than the C gates ever, as that is the only part of the airport to have a Schengen border control.
-A
Technically there are also non-schengen D gates (same passport control as C) and F gates (separate passport control). But C gates are the only non-schengen widebody gates, so yes Qatar always departs from C ;-)
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:23 am

The Primeclass lounge is quite wretched. Was sent there last week and had my boarding card scanned by someone who looked at me like I was something the cat dragged in. Walked in to find the lounge was exactly as large as it looked while standing at the reception desk - i.e. minuscule - and went straight out and to the Eventyr lounge. Thank goodness for Priority Pass.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 9:05 am

Sounds like you squeeze a workout run into your layover
It's not that far of a walk, it it hadn't been for the density of shops and people shopping...

-A
Old Sep 2, 2019, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by raunow
Technically there are also non-schengen D gates (same passport control as C) and F gates (separate passport control). But C gates are the only non-schengen widebody gates, so yes Qatar always departs from C ;-)
I have had a case of arriving at D101, having to run to catch the boarding time at D1... to be told the aircraft had gone tech. It doesn't get much better than that.

-A

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.