Wiki Posts
Search

New Qbiz scheme - Beyond Business

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
New Qbiz scheme - Beyond Business

It’s nearly a year since the old Qbiz was shut down, promising a newer and better Qbiz. We are still waiting and am beginning to wonder if it will ever materialise
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:21 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by Grande Annee
It’s nearly a year since the old Qbiz was shut down, promising a newer and better Qbiz. We are still waiting and am beginning to wonder if it will ever materialise
I am a little bit confused about your post - did you ever hear about QSuite which is available on several routes (have a look at the related thread, there you see the routes and equipped aircrafts)?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:31 pm

Programs: QR PC Platinum
I think he is referring to Qbiz - QR's corporate loyalty programme.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by kl1987
I think he is referring to Qbiz - QR's corporate loyalty programme.
Ahh, ok. Then I got it totally wrong ;-)
thank you!
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Talking

Originally Posted by Traveller999

I am a little bit confused about your post - did you ever hear about QSuite which is available on several routes (have a look at the related thread, there you see the routes and equipped aircrafts)?
Confused? I don’t think you understand my post. I know what the Qsuite is.

Qbiz was a company reward scheme. When it was closed we were promised a much better company reward program, however nothing has materialised.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 10:35 pm

Confused? I don’t think you understand my post. I know what the Qsuite is.

Qbiz was a company reward scheme. When it was closed we were promised a much better company reward program, however nothing has materialised.
yes you are right, I did not understand your post in the right way - that’s why I was confused ;-)
Please take my apologize.
Grande Annee likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Maybe they've concluded that they lost so much local business-based revenue due to the boycott that there's no case for a business affinity program right now.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Traveller999

yes you are right, I did not understand your post in the right way - that’s why I was confused ;-)
Please take my apologize.
No problem.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:59 am

I am seeing a link to a "Beyond Business" when I went to QatarAirways.com this morning.

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-us/c...-business.html

"Take your business travel further

Elevate your business with a rewards program that makes the most of your corporate travel.

With Beyond Business by Qatar Airways, your company will earn valuable Qrewards for every dollar spent, and enjoy the freedom to redeem your Qrewards against the cost of any flight at any time. You can also take advantage of exclusive benefits, including fast track Gold status and lounge access. Beyond Business also features three rewarding tiers, specifically designed to grow your business and take it further.

Registration is available for Europe and Americas.

"
Old Jan 26, 2019, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Questions:

Does the passenger also earn through QRPC?
So you start at 1 QReward credit for USD $1 spend. What do the redemptions cost?
Are there capacity limits on redemptions as with QRPC award tickets?
Do QRewards expire?
NJSwamplands and Traveller999 like this.
Old Jan 27, 2019, 5:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NJSwamplands
I am seeing a link to a "Beyond Business" when I went to QatarAirways.com this morning.

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-us/c...-business.html

"Take your business travel further

Elevate your business with a rewards program that makes the most of your corporate travel.

With Beyond Business by Qatar Airways, your company will earn valuable Qrewards for every dollar spent, and enjoy the freedom to redeem your Qrewards against the cost of any flight at any time. You can also take advantage of exclusive benefits, including fast track Gold status and lounge access. Beyond Business also features three rewarding tiers, specifically designed to grow your business and take it further.

Registration is available for Europe and Americas.

"
At last! Thanks for the update
NJSwamplands and msm2000uk like this.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 5:15 am

Has anyone here used the Beyond Business program?
From what I can see, and despite what the program website says, you DON'T EARN 1 QReward per dollar spend (my company has got about 13k QRewards on a total spend of about 4500 USD - however the flights flown on other carriers (one AS, one UL on a QR codeshare) didn't earn any QRewards at all.

I can't quite figure out how the earning works, as LAX-DOH on R has earned 2807 QRewards while DOH-LAX on R has earned 5169 QRewards.
(I know the pricing isn't symmetric but it wasn't that the return leg cost much more than the outbound leg)

However, when I try to redeem them against flights, it seems that 100 QRewards gives 1$ off on the ticket price, and it seems to count as cash towards any revenue ticket (and presumably carry all the privileges such as QMiles/QCredits/upgradeability) that a regular revenue ticket gives. So if your company is paying for your ticket it's kind of like getting ~3% cash back, which is quite nice since you still earn regular QRPC benefits on a ticket booked through Beyond Business.
Mikechan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.