QR J Menus 2019

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 6, 19, 1:54 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: msm2000uk
Wiki Link
What sort of meals can I expect when flying Long-Haul Business?
The Business Class meals served are of a far higher quality than those served by most other airlines.
This thread contains photos of actual Menus and/or Wine Lists as well as photos of the food. Discussion about Business Class food is to be found at business class food discussion

What is the menu for my flight?
Look at the index below and see if there is a recent menu for your flight.

There is no menu for my flight. What do I do?
If you are unable to find a menu relevant to your flight, find a QR flight which departs at a similar time to yours, and of a similar length.

Can I rely upon these menus being available when I fly?
No for a number of reasons
1 QR change their menus frequently, so you may be in luck and find the specific options for your flight.
2 Where there is more than one flight a day to a destination the menu varies according to the time of day. Who wants breakfast on an evening flight?
3 Menus may vary from destination to destination due to flight time, number of meals served, local culture etc.

The 2018 menus can all be seen here
The 2017 menus can all be seen here
The 2016 menus can all be seen here.
Menus from earlier are mostly using another meals service system and cannot be used to understand the current menus.
Print Wikipost

Old Dec 25, 19, 7:22 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Silver Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, HH Diamond, EENational, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Yanshuf View Post
Thanks taking this flight early next month. Will see if it has changed
Old Dec 25, 19, 10:14 pm

[Thanks taking this flight early next month. Will see if it has changed[/QUOTE]

Soup of the day was potato and leek. Not bad but needed a little enlivening with tabasco. Seafood was decent but no chili (tabasco needed again). Tortellini was OK as long as you liked the Bavarian smoked cheese flavour. On the trip report pages, an OP flew SOF - DOH with the same menu and had the veal which he described as overcooked.
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Jan 1, 20, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL PM, UA Gold, WN A-List, HH DIA, Hyatt Disc, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
12/30 QR 727 DOH-PHL 0750-1410 A-350-900

Old Jan 5, 20, 10:37 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, QR Insider, SQ Gold, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Please follow the 2020 thread here - QR J Menus 2020

Thanks

QR Moderator Team

Search this Thread
Search Engine: