Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Expired - Our gift to you Promo Code : UNWRAP

Old Dec 26, 18, 5:03 am
Original Poster

Location: SEA/PDX/NRT/SIN almost every month. I love my sanctuary at Sentosa Cove
Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-us/o...cid=EMUS155760

Our gift to you: Save up to $100

To celebrate the holiday season, we are gifting up to $100 off all our fares with the exclusive promo code: UNWRAP. Valid for 48-hours only.

Pull out your bucket-list and let your imagination run wild, as the promo code is applicable on all our exciting destinations. Whether you hope to visit home or travel somewhere new, there’s somewhere for every traveler to explore, from the ancient wonders of the Middle East to the majestic scenes in South East Asia, to the wild natural environment of South Africa.

Unwrap your exclusive holiday fares and book your next getaway now before December 26, 2018.
  • Sales Period – December 25 to December 26 2018
  • Travel Period – January 1 to May 31, 2019
  • Offer is valid for flights booked on qatarairways.com only for Qatar Airways operated flights from selected origins to selected destinations as shown above.
  • Minimum stay: 7 days for W and O, 5 days for T, 3 days for Q class. Maximum stay: 4 Months.
  • Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class for Economy.
  • Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges, all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
  • Discount applies to instant purchases and on roundtrip tickets only.
  • Changes at any time for a fee of $220 per person, per transaction. Cancellations at any time for a fee of $330. No child discount applies (charge is the same change fee for adult and child). No change fee applies to infants not occupying a seat. Child/Infant Fare: child fares 75% of adult base fare. Unaccompanied child fare is same as adult base fare. Infant without seat 20% of Adult fare. Infant with a seat 75% of adult base fare. Click on 'Fare Conditions' from the online quote to view these and other applicable fare conditions. Fares are applicable to round-trip fares purchased at time of booking on qatarairways.com/us.
  • Blackout dates apply: Outbound: May 19 - July 20, 2019. Inbound: July 20 - September 10, 2019.
  • Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
  • Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and No-show conditions.
  • Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show.
  • For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
  • Standard child/infant discount apply.
  • Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
  • Valid only on Qatar Airways flights originating from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), New York City (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), Philadelphia (PHL), and Washington D.C. (IAD) to select QR network destinations stated above only. With the following exceptions, flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Discount is applied to fare only, not taxes and carrier-imposed fees. Lowest fares/offer available will be displayed in the booking engine. Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
msm2000uk likes this.
Old Dec 26, 18, 5:07 am

Programs: BA Gold
Well I assume this means they won't be offering cheaper sale fares in the new year sales then.
Old Dec 26, 18, 5:21 am

How uninspiring.
Old Dec 26, 18, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, LT PLT; QR PLT; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by eugegall View Post
Well I assume this means they won't be offering cheaper sale fares in the new year sales then.
Not necessarily. There have been other occasions with overlapping sales.

Originally Posted by dolfinco View Post
How uninspiring.
If you don't want it, please send me your $100 should you make an eligible booking.
Old Dec 26, 18, 8:12 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH View Post

If you don't want it, please send me your $100 should you make an eligible booking.
Fair enough.

I'm looking for ARN to SIN in September and the best I've seen is £1550 each in business.

Would you hold out for a month or so?
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Dec 27, 18, 12:24 am

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH View Post

Sorry HFH, wasnt s dig at your post, just QR reluctance to do something tasty to pull the trigger on.
Old Dec 27, 18, 5:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, LT PLT; QR PLT; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by dolfinco View Post
Sorry HFH, wasnt s dig at your post, just QR reluctance to do something tasty to pull the trigger on.
No worries, I was neither offended nor insulted.

TBH, I give QR a wide berth right now. The sales of the past have been spectacular, -- CMB-PHL roundtrip in J for ~$1,200, for example. But times are different now for QR, of course, since the boycott began. Plus, it has committed to an expensive conversion program to put QSuites in all of the long haul aircraft. I appreciate the past sales and understand some of the financial challenges it faces right now. I still think that QR J may well be the best J around, and that's even without QSuites. As I've mentioned before, the standard 359 J is great, IMO. I find the onboard service and food without equal in J. I love both Al Mourjan and Al Safwa. And +Qatar only enriches the airline's offerings. How many other airlines/countries have a similar program? Sure, +Qatar isn't really a product of QR; but AAB had to have been intimately involved in the programs development and deployment.

So, for now, I'll continue to be understanding of the lack of great sales. And, as I've said before, I bet that they'll have a great network-wide sale when (if) the boycott ends, probably called something like the "We're Back Sale."

Search this Thread
Search Engine: