Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QSuite Three People

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2019, 2:38 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by creditcardgeek
Curious to see how your flight went with infant, can you give an update?
I have flowen several times with my son on both Qsuites and the 787 seats , he is now 16 months but say done around 6-7 legs in business class between doha and the UK, the younger he was the easier it was, as he just sat/lied there, with Qsuites its much more easier I would say as you have a private booth and as my wife was next to me we could put the thing down and pass him between us if he started and wouldnt disturb the other passengers as much. On the 787 its good in that he can walk around easier (perhaps not to the other passengers but for us and him its good) but you do not get the privacy level you get on the Qsuites
creditcardgeek likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.