Wiki Posts
Search

SIN early check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2018, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
SIN early check-in

Anyone been able to use this for QR flights? Not sure if QR are part of the scheme... Will be travelling hand luggage only if it makes a difference.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 10:53 pm

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by purple1addict
Anyone been able to use this for QR flights? Not sure if QR are part of the scheme... Will be travelling hand luggage only if it makes a difference.
​​​​​​Doesn't seem to show on the Changi Airport ECI search so I don't think it's available. Will be checking in later so will try to give an update on whether it's available.
purple1addict likes this.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Duhh
​​​​​​Doesn't seem to show on the Changi Airport ECI search so I don't think it's available. Will be checking in later so will try to give an update on whether it's available.
Thank you ^ Have a good flight!
Old Dec 9, 2018, 5:17 am

Programs: QR Privilege Club Marriott Bonvoy
Might be a bit late to reply here but for the record I managed to check in for the 2am departure around 6 hours before the flight from SIN
Old Dec 9, 2018, 2:40 pm

Programs: QR Plat
I've had luck in getting my bags checked when they are open for the flight before mine. Always be prepared for it not going through, but asking politely has always worked for me.

-A
Old Dec 11, 2018, 5:56 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
I thought if you were hand luggage only you could just use your pre printed on line check in boarding cards and then get new ones at the gate during boarding? That is what they do at Hong Kong.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by celtic_warrior
I thought if you were hand luggage only you could just use your pre printed on line check in boarding cards and then get new ones at the gate during boarding? That is what they do at Hong Kong.
Annoyingly I only got the seat confirmation after OLCI, not full boarding pass.

To answer my earlier question, QR is not part of the early check-in scheme so you need to wait for the counters to open 3 hours prior to flight.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 3:45 am

Programs: QR Platinum
QR unfortunately does not support this SIN scheme. However when I checked in for the 2 am flight last October QR had an early check-in counter which opened 4 hours before departure (i.e. 1 hour earlier than the "regular" counters)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.