Wiki Posts
Search

Sydney check in help

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2018, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Sydney check in help

tried to check in online for my flight tomorrow. Unfortunately was not able since my last flight is not on QATAR.. any suggestions? Arriving early in the morning from a connecting flight and not looking forward spending 10+ hours landside
Old Dec 8, 2018, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by toastedcafe
tried to check in online for my flight tomorrow. Unfortunately was not able since my last flight is not on QATAR.. any suggestions? Arriving early in the morning from a connecting flight and not looking forward spending 10+ hours landside
Is this 1 ticket xxx-SYD-DOH-yyy?
International or domestic? Checked baggage?
Many airlines do not open land side check-in until 3hrs before
QR may also want to do a document check before issuing a boarding pass
If coming into SYD on an international flight you may be able to use the international arrival to departure side transit door.

With 10hrs land side you could take the train into the city (like Circular Quay)

Airport info SYDNEY (SYD) - amenities, transfers, transport Click to open the wiki
toastedcafe likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by toastedcafe
In case that helps, if you are booked on the evening flight, you can also use the afternoon flight's check in times.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Thanks guys for the tips. I’ll try to check in the afternoon since I have and evening flight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.