Search

Tier renewal with missing qpoints

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC
Question Tier renewal with missing qpoints

Hi
My tier is up for renewal in two days. I am still missing the qmiles and qpoints to be credited on my accounts from AA and BA flights that I took in October. My QR membership number is visible on all the boarding passes but only some flights have been credited.
The account shows something like 22 qpoints missing in order to keep the Gold status. If all the flights would be correctly credited I would have more than that.
I've already sent the mail to [email protected] and they said they are checking it but it could take several weeks. Obviously my tier would be expired by then if I don't get the flights credited earlier.
Does anyone have some experience with such a situation? Is it something I should be worried about and is there something I can/should do before my tier expires in two days?

Thanks!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:24 pm

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
I know some airlines will renew your tier by the day you fly instead of the the day tp enter your account, but no idea with QR. I will take a flight on Jan 20 and I need 24 qpoints to upgrade my teir by Jan 28, wish nothing will happen to me. Usually the points will appear in 72 hours.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 2:27 am

I had that once with QRPC. They did solve it eventually but it took several months and many emails. The longest part was to get them to credit the missing flights. After that, I had to send another email requesting a tier recalculation, which "only" took a few weeks to resolve.
The hotline was useless to a degree that they expressed their sympathies but actually told me there is nothing that can be done and it's just tough luck.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC
After writing qr several times, they have now successfully credited the qpoints in time for my renewal. (Which I'm grateful for, as I did not expect that to happen that quickly given their statement that it could take several weeks.) But it was too late for my girlfriends account since on an earlier booking, she did not get the same amount of qpoints/qcredits like I did despite us flying together. So because the qpoints got credited 17 days late (without any fault on our side, FF number visible on boarding pass), she got now downgraded to Silver.
We just sent an email to qr, hoping that they are going to fix it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.