Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

extending tier expiration deadline request

Old Nov 12, 2018, 3:32 am
Original Poster

Hi all -
I'm not sure if this is possible but my silver tier will expire on 16th of February http://prntscr.com/lhaywv. I have a business class flight early April with QA, I was thinking if I can request extending the deadline until lets say 10th of April, is that possible at all or should I do a mileage run before 16th of February to maintain my status ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments, Laziale
Old Nov 12, 2018, 3:34 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
There is almost no chance of a two-month extension. You'll have to fly before then.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 8:46 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
I agree but loosing your silver status wont reset your Qpoints total to zero and your next biz trip might get you back to silver anyway if you reach the 150 Qpoints threshold again (150 Qpoints accumulated during the previous 12 months).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.