Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

From QR "Your feedback is important to us"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From QR "Your feedback is important to us"

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2018, 6:19 am

Same here. I think it would be a good opportunity to let them know how we feel about all of their recent enhancements, and hope they pass the message to the right people!
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 6:44 am
Suspended

Additional feedback: Hire some competent people on the ground in DOH instead of whatever's cheapest
Old Oct 25, 2018, 7:05 am

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I haven't received the survey, which is a pity. I would happily tell QR that for the first time in 6 years I flew long haul business on another airline (WY) and have been status matched to Gold in WY's Sinbad programme.

Haven't yet decided whether to drop QRPC completely - it's the first time ever that I've considered doing so - but at least some of my future travel will now go to WY instead of QR.

Shame really

Last edited by purple1addict; Feb 16, 2023 at 2:00 am
Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:07 am

Programs: QATAR PRIVILEGE CLUB
Just received (Platinum member)
Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:23 am

Programs: QRpc Plat
Got it too. As a QR Plat.
Wonder if they will take our complaints seriously.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Got it also as QR zero status, but OWE wiht BA. will let them know what I think of ground vs air experience
Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:37 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Too got the invitation. For those that have done it already, are there questions in there that explicitly refer to the recent changes to the programme. I see little chance of them looking into free-text comments seriously rather than just statistics on answers.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:37 am

We will see what they make of that... This is what I wrote in the last text field, I think the message is pretty clear:

"With the drastically increased Qmile cost for award seats this May, QRPC has become very unattractive to me. On top of that, having to do everything online is very annoying whenever there are faults in the system.
Looking for partner awards is quite complicated as there is no way to see availability and one can only make blind requests. For routes with low availability this is particularly bad.
After the drop of value of Qmiles in May, I started crediting most of my flights to other programs as they now offer more attractive options."
Old Oct 25, 2018, 3:28 pm

Programs: QR Plat
I got this one as well, I'm sure the ones having read my posts on here know how my answers went...

-A
Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: QRPC-Silver & Star-Alliance
Just received this email, as currently-Silver, will gain Gold-status on my next trip (booked via the BA-website for flights performed by QR), and responded with my honest opinon, as have others above.

They clearly understand that there's a problem, one can only hope that they listen to the responses they get, I'm not very optimistic about that.

Meanwhile it's several months since I booked a new revenue-flight on QR, and the 'enhancement' fiasco & current ridiculous pricing means I am very unlikely to in-future, unless/until something changes !
Old Oct 25, 2018, 9:48 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
I got the email as well, as a QR nobody. I did provide my feedback; unfortunately the program isn't really working for me (with a fail here, and a fail there, here fail, there fail everywhere fail fail, old QR had a FF program, e-i-e-i-o....)
purple1addict likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:52 pm

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Down from plat to silver but stopped flying QR, moved to TK this year and reached *A gold with 46k miles.
will answer their request, they won’t like it.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 3:18 am

Received and submitted.

Let's hope that this is an attempt by someone within QR who realises what the disastrous changes have done to the programme, but needs evidence to convince others.

Rose tinted glasses?
Old Oct 26, 2018, 4:51 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
I just completed my feedback and it pretty much echoes the sentiment written here. What a pity QR never seems to venture over to this website and say ‘Hello’.
Richard Bell and Traveller999 like this.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 4:52 am

I received it as well. I gave them a piece of my mind, as in, "Thanks for the Enhancements, but you can reverse them whenever you're ready." I regularly purchased premium long-haul (Europe-SE Asia) tickets for a family of four only to find that my options for redemption have dwindled to nil. No customer service line, too-restrictive lounge access, etc etc. They've pretty much lost my loyalty.
Traveller999 and Alfredbali like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.