Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

From QR "Your feedback is important to us"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2018, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite

Just got an email from QRPC entitled "Your feedback is important to us" with a Survey Monkey survey.

Based on what I have read on FT QRPC there will be a lot of negative feedback.

Wonder if they will take it seriously.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 4:04 am

Programs: QR Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Received it as well. Not sure if it was sent to Platinum only or all Privilege club members.
Perhaps we could all list here our requests, disappointments with the various enhancements they implemented over the past 12 months.
Thereafter we would copy and paste them in the survey. Once they see the same requests made dozens of times, perhaps they will listen.

Requests suggestions:
  • Restore Qmiles value before Enhancements
  • Restore Customer service number for Gold & Platinum
  • Increase Redemption space for Platinum (even if it means reducing the space for competing oneworld programmes)
  • Restore Premium lounge access for Upgraded tickets
  • Learn from Cathay Pacific what a First class lounge should offer to Platinum
Old Oct 25, 2018, 4:06 am

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by roadwarriorafrica
Just got an email from QRPC entitled "Your feedback is important to us" with a Survey Monkey survey.

Based on what I have read on FT QRPC there will be a lot of negative feedback.

Wonder if they will take it seriously.
Mine was definitely negative! I guess "we" never will hear from the evaluation ;-)
Old Oct 25, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Got an email from QRPC today where they asked for feedback on their program.

Our aim is to always provide a service that is tailored to suit your needs every time you travel with Qatar Airways.

As a valued Privilege Club member, we would love to hear your thoughts on the programme and understand what we can do better.

Please may we ask that you take a few minutes to complete a short questionnaire. The survey typically takes around 5 minutes to complete.

Your feedback is extremely important to us as it will assist us in improving the quality of our programme and the benefits available to you.

We thank you for your continued support and will ensure your responses are kept anonymous and confidential.

Sincerely,
Privilege Club
Old Oct 25, 2018, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
Got an email from QRPC today where they asked for feedback on their program.

Then do give them the feedback, the deserve.....as I did ;-) but maybe they will be not happy about
Old Oct 25, 2018, 4:40 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
I will. I was just wondering if others had received the same email and if that might be an indication that they have realized what they have done to their loyalty program.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 4:46 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
I got the e-mail as well. Having just returned from a trip to burn the last QR miles, I don't I want to be a "valued Privilege Club member" anymore... but yes, I will leave my feedback.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:05 am

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
I will. I was just wondering if others had received the same email and if that might be an indication that they have realized what they have done to their loyalty program.
I (Platinum) did not get it, but my wife (Gold) did.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:17 am

I also gave my very honest. Comment Plat here. Have not flown with them or book any flights after thar horrendous episode
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:42 am

Programs: QR Platinum
QRPC survey

Today I received from QR an invitation by email for a survey of QRPC. What do you think, is this routine or is it an activity because of possible erosions in member bookings after the "enhancements"? Of course I took the opportunity to let them know my feelings about that :-)
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:52 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Received it also first time in 3 years, you can guess my feedback.

Qatar Airways probably start to realize that everybody is jumping the ship following the crazy devaluation.
Richard Bell and Traveller999 like this.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:55 am

Originally Posted by toz100
Today I received from QR an invitation by email for a survey of QRPC. What do you think, is this routine or is it an activity because of possible erosions in member bookings after the "enhancements"? Of course I took the opportunity to let them know my feelings about that :-)
cant tell why, but received same email today!

have not yet done it. hopefully QR will at least read it, although i doubt they even care about it considering the answers we got to our emails when complaining about the QRPC changes and bad QRPC service in general.

but at least its another chance for us to talk to QR ...
Traveller999 and Alfredbali like this.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:56 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
More "enhancements" coming maybe....
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:57 am

same here! still need to give the feedback. too busy atm
Old Oct 25, 2018, 6:02 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Platinum - AccorHotel Platinum - Sixt Platinum
I (Plat)'ve received it an hour ago and gave them my honest unhappy feedback.
I haven't flown one QR flight since almost a year after being Platinum so I'm gonna crash my QRPC level.
During that time, Singapore and Emirates are my new favorites.
aceboy44 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.