How’s the headphones in J?

Old Oct 18, 18, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPC Silver
How’s the headphones in J?

will be flying with QR soon, and I am wondering if I should bring my own noise canceling headphones or are the one provided by QR already good enough?
Old Oct 18, 18, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by boybi View Post
will be flying with QR soon, and I am wondering if I should bring my own noise canceling headphones or are the one provided by QR already good enough?
I think that headphones are the weakest point of QR J experience. Not to the standard of Bose on some other airlines.
Old Oct 18, 18, 10:47 pm

Programs: FB, MM, QR
If you own a pair, bring yours.
If you don't, the qatar set will do their job.
nilsfr69 likes this.
Old Oct 18, 18, 11:42 pm
Suspended

No great but for a reason I don't understand I can not use mine with the correct adaptators on both a380 and a350. The level of sounds even at the lowest is way too high when I use mine.
With QR ones it is bearable but still really loud.
Old Oct 19, 18, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPC Silver
I’ve got a Bose headphone. I wasn’t planning on bringing it because I am not going to bring a big carry on.
Old Oct 19, 18, 5:29 pm

Programs: BD Gold (yes forever), BA Silver, Hilton Gold.
Originally Posted by Tom_D View Post
No great but for a reason I don't understand I can not use mine with the correct adaptators on both a380 and a350. The level of sounds even at the lowest is way too high when I use mine.
With QR ones it is bearable but still really loud.
If you are using Bose headphones there is a tiny switch on the headphone end of the cable that turns down the volume. It is designed for over loud aircraft IFE systems.
Old Oct 20, 18, 12:51 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by BigVince76 View Post
If you are using Bose headphones there is a tiny switch on the headphone end of the cable that turns down the volume. It is designed for over loud aircraft IFE systems.
Wow that is a great feature. Unfortunately I use a Sony
Old Nov 7, 18, 8:43 pm

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Well, I say the earphone suck in J, I suggest you bring your own earphones, Bose will work out good. Except AA, I bring my earphone with me every time, since AA offer QC 25 in J.
Old Nov 8, 18, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by BigVince76 View Post
Not sure what you mean by that. My QC25 have controls for volume up and down and mute, but these buttons dont control the headphones but rather just tell the device what you want. With my version, it works with Macs, iPhones and perhaps windows, but it doesn't work with QR's IFE.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: