Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advice for first time flyer

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2018, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Advice for first time flyer

I recently flew Qatar Airways (1 Business Class and 1 economy class segment). After the flight, I created an account with Qatar airways.

Is there any advice on crediting the miles retroactively for those flights? Should I do it online or is there another way to do it? Thank you
Old Oct 16, 2018, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by Seattle1
I recently flew Qatar Airways (1 Business Class and 1 economy class segment). After the flight, I created an account with Qatar airways.

Is there any advice on crediting the miles retroactively for those flights? Should I do it online or is there another way to do it? Thank you
You can do it online, I actually think it's the only way these days. You might want to consider using a different program though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.