Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

QR 3X miles promo from february.. need the promo code ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MARIOTT GOLD, QR GOLD,OW S. HH DIA, CHASE RESERVE

hi folks, so QR sent out this promo around 3rd week of february 2018.

I completed the journey from aug 30th - sept 11th in J .

4x miles for economy.
3x miles on Business.

I only got credited the regular miles but not 3x the miles.

i have the screen shot of the offer & of the page showing i registered for it.BUT not of the actual promo code .

I also know the black out dates ended on aug 26th.

would anybody have the promo code to thei offer.. i know this is like finding a needle in a hay stack .. still worth a shot

btw i emailed them the screen shot of the offer, the page showing i registered for it and of my booking email. 3 scree shots

thanks all
Old Oct 4, 2018, 4:54 am

Programs: QR Platinum
I don't think that there was a Promo Code for that. Normally you just register for these multiple Qmiles offers and thats it. Important is however that your registration is BEFORE your flight booking. If this holds true then just send them your screenshots and ask for the missing miles.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 8:17 am
Original Poster

hi. so i already did that sent the screen shot of the email offer , screen shot showing i registered and of the booking..

they replied if i had the code .

so i cam here ... lets see

thanks anyway ...
Old Oct 4, 2018, 8:44 am

Programs: UA *Gold
Then you will have even more worthless miles than you presently have.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Usually offers have a reference number, its worth saving it when you subscribe the offer as Qatar Airways is not reliable with posting bonus miles...
Old Oct 4, 2018, 9:55 am

Probably 1801AM143
Old Oct 4, 2018, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by golferjoe
Then you will have even more worthless miles than you presently have.
yep know that ... booking was made in February ... still can't beat QR J product ...
Old Oct 4, 2018, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by makrom
Probably 1801AM143
How sure are you .. i don't want to provide this and get the claim denied .... the offers were sen on multiple dates around 2nd to 3rd week of february ... last date for the offer was feb 21st ..
Old Oct 4, 2018, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by wickedkhalsa
How sure are you .. i don't want to provide this and get the claim denied .... the offers were sen on multiple dates around 2nd to 3rd week of february ... last date for the offer was feb 21st ..
Well, "rather"?
All I can say is that I have an offer with that code listed that matches your description. Of course I don't know what madness QRPC holds in store, perhaps they had several similar promotions at that time. Based on the reply they gave you, not even they know. But if it helps, this is the full text:

Travel the world with Qatar Airways

Start your journey from any of our US destinations and fly to more than 150 places worldwide with Qatar Airways.
Book a flight at qatarairways.com or our mobile app until 21 February 2017 and earn up to 4x (300%) bonus Qmiles in Economy Class* and up to 3x (200%) bonus Qmiles in Premium Class* for flights departing the USA until 30 November 2018.
For example, book a Qatar Airways flight from New York to Bangkok in Economy and you can earn enough Qmiles to redeem a complimentary one-way flight from New York to Chicago in Economy Class on one of our oneworld® Partner Airlines. For the same journey in Premium Class, you can earn enough Qmiles to redeem a complimentary one-way flight from New York to Chicago in Premium Class with one of our oneworld® Partner Airlines.
Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in.
* Earn up to 300% bonus Qmiles in Economy Class promo, Saver, Value and Flexi. Or up to 200% bonus Qmiles in Premium Class 150% bonus Qmiles in Economy Class. Terms and conditions apply, please review at the time of booking.

Should you have any queries regarding this offer, please quote the offer code: 1801AM143 when you contact our Member Service Centre.

Terms and conditions

● This offer is only applicable to Privilege Club main members booking through Qatarairways.com or Qatar Airways Mobile App for journeys originating from the United States of America.
● Offer is only applicable for bookings made between 6 February 2018 and 21 February 2018. , Travel should be completed between 6 February 2018 and 30 November 2018.
● Blackout period 15 July 2018 to 26 August 2018. Members travelling during this period will not earn bonus Qmiles.
● To be eligible for this offer, members must:
● Register for this offer on or before 21 February 2018 by logging into their membership account at qmiles.com and selecting "My offers" form their dashboard menu.
● Members whose travel date is before 21 February 2018 should register at least 24 hours prior to travel.
● If the passenger is not a Privilege Club member they can enrol at qmiles.com; offer registration will be available for new enrollees within 24hrs from the time of enrolment.
● Ensure they quote their Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check-in.
● Members will earn bonus Qmiles over the base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period. Tier bonuses, promotional bonus and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.
● Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
● Bonus Qmiles are calculated based on the combination of booking date, flight date, cabin and Fare Family purchased.
● In case of over lapping campaigns, members will get the highest bonus Qmiles.
● Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
● Members booking their ticket through a promo code or any other private fare discount will not be eligible for the bonus Qmiles.
● Bonus Qmiles will be credited on the outbound flight from USA. Blackout dates apply.
Richard Bell likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

thank you .. thats the one ....
Alfredbali likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 7:01 pm

thank you .. thats the one ....
You're welcome. You can probably find it yourself too. Log into QRPC and when you hover your mouse over Privilege Club, click on My offers (under My Account). The new window takes some time until all the offers are loaded. If it doesn't show up, changing the region can show different offers (I KNOW, totally wack, but that's QRPC...). This way you should even be able to see which offer exactly you registered for.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 1:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by makrom
You're welcome. You can probably find it yourself too. Log into QRPC and when you hover your mouse over Privilege Club, click on My offers (under My Account). The new window takes some time until all the offers are loaded. If it doesn't show up, changing the region can show different offers (I KNOW, totally wack, but that's QRPC...). This way you should even be able to see which offer exactly you registered for.
so tried it ... i see the offer when i click for more details.. the page goes to main page . this is with USA region, tried under india.. page went blank ... tried under UK .. the page went blank .. anyways thanks again .. i did hear back from QRPC and they acknowledged my screen shots and are going to credit my account w. the missing promo miles.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 1:18 am
Original Poster

lesson learned .. next time i register for an offer and do a booking .. i will keep all screen shots and email myself for record.... this is my 1st time issue of promo miles and i have taken 9 J round trip with 3x miles .. 5 x miles .. dbl Q points .... never had an issue before ...
Old Oct 5, 2018, 4:16 am

so tried it ... i see the offer when i click for more details.. the page goes to main page . this is with USA region, tried under india.. page went blank ... tried under UK .. the page went blank .. anyways thanks again .. i did hear back from QRPC and they acknowledged my screen shots and are going to credit my account w. the missing promo miles.
Yeah, that's how it works these days. You can get it if you really want, but you must try, try and try...
However, you should be able to see in the overview whether you are registered for an offer, and if you click on it, it should redirect you to a URL containing the promotion code, even if that page doesn't load.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.