Wiki Posts
Search

QR aircraft change woes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
QR aircraft change woes

Now that the flight from Helsinki to Doha seems to be 330 instead of Dreamliner in December (when did that happen to change?) The hopeless MMB on Qatar does not on at least 3 attempts allow for us to change seats in a wide open cabin from the lovely 1-2-1 config into the dreaded 2-2-2 which as a couple I guess we should just do. Back to the old step over if wanting a window seat. Is this common re the seat change requests on line just not being processed?
Old Sep 17, 2018, 3:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emer), TK ELPL (*G), Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold
I had the same issue with MMB and ended up contacting QR via Twitter. They have a dedicated "support channel" on Twitter and that particular team is very quick to reply and helpful!
Old Sep 17, 2018, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DUSTraveller
I had the same issue with MMB and ended up contacting QR via Twitter. They have a dedicated "support channel" on Twitter and that particular team is very quick to reply and helpful!
I managed eventually to change on MMB app. It took a bit of patience but worked. Better keep eyes peeled in event of another aircraft change.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

Doing a check on flights from DOH to PER in August/September time, noted that there seems to be a return to 777 on certain days. Any update on this route?
Old Apr 20, 2019, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by nivsy
Doing a check on flights from DOH to PER in August/September time, noted that there seems to be a return to 777 on certain days. Any update on this route?
That is correct. A380 should be back around December.
nivsy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.