Seat Map info

Old Jul 19, 18, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OneWorld, Aeroplan,StarAlliance
Seat Map info

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting some seat map info for QR728 PHL to DOH. [Aug 15 2018]

Seat guru says its not available and the one i found on expert flyer is different from what QR is showing me on their seat selection.

its a A350-900 and looks like row 17 has weird bulk kinda seat with extra leg room on the window side. But im an isle person and scared to book this window seat just incase it doesnt have that extra leg room,

I even checked some youtube videos but very hard to verify.

can someone here help me out please?
Old Jul 19, 18, 3:24 pm

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat, WY Silver, IB Plata
Originally Posted by Carl380 View Post
Hello,

I'm having trouble getting some seat map info for QR728 PHL to DOH. [Aug 15 2018]

Seat guru says its not available and the one i found on expert flyer is different from what QR is showing me on their seat selection.

its a A350-900 and looks like row 17 has weird bulk kinda seat with extra leg room on the window side. But im an isle person and scared to book this window seat just incase it doesnt have that extra leg room,

I even checked some youtube videos but very hard to verify.

can someone here help me out please?
I canít see any extra legroom window seat on row 17 on QR A350. As per Expertflyer and the pictures I could see on internet, extra legroom seat should be either row 16 seats or CDEFH seats on row 17.
Old Jul 20, 18, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: OneWorld, Aeroplan,StarAlliance
thank you for the quick reply ! (ur amazing)

and im so sorry - yes 16 and 17 looks weird to be.. can someone be able to tell me which seat I could book so i get some extra leg room on this 14hr flight

This is what i see on QR website>
Old Jul 20, 18, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by Carl380 View Post

can someone be able to tell me which seat I could book so i get some extra leg room on this 14hr flight
You don't have a choice, all the seats you can choose are similar, you can't even choose rows 18-20, which are elites only.

just go to the airport early and ask for front row seats if you must, or pay for an upgrade.

happy flight

Search this Thread
Search Engine: