Wiki Posts
Search

DFW Admirals Club on OneWorld

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2018, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
DFW Admirals Club on OneWorld

I'll be flying on QR in J from DFW in the next week. It looks like they normally use The Club at DFW which is currently under renovations. On their website admirals clubs aren't listed as lounge options at DFW, however it's my understanding that I should have access anyway. Is this correct?
Old Jun 7, 2018, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Stern
I'll be flying on QR in J from DFW in the next week. It looks like they normally use The Club at DFW which is currently under renovations. On their website admirals clubs aren't listed as lounge options at DFW, however it's my understanding that I should have access anyway. Is this correct?
Yes, you will. AA also has a temporary "Premium Lounge" at DFW while they construct a proper Flagship Lounge that you'll have access to.

This thread over in the AA forum has lots of info for you to peruse: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...thread-35.html
Old Jun 7, 2018, 7:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Yes, you will. AA also has a temporary "Premium Lounge" at DFW while they construct a proper Flagship Lounge that you'll have access to.

This thread over in the AA forum has lots of info for you to peruse: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...thread-35.html
Perfect, thank you!
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:32 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
I'm pretty sure The Club lounge is still open. The plan is to close it once the Flagship Lounge opens.

However, you can either use the temporary lounge (reviews seem to be that it's adequate but not all that nice) or go to any other Admirals Club (A lounge would clearly be the best option here)
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:34 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Please follow this discussion as the thread moves over to the Qatar Airways forum. Incidentally, dylanks posted a very useful update relating to the Terminal D lounges at DFW which you can find here: DFW lounge status

Kind regards

Prospero
Moderator: Airport Lounges forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.