Wiki Posts
Search

Earn double Qmiles and 15 Qpoints

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2018, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Platinum / SQ Gold
Earn double Qmiles and 15 Qpoints

I booked two tickets during the promotion period 9. to 19. January 2018 for double Qmiles and 15 Qpoints. I received for both flights (BKK-DOH-ZRH/GVA-DOH-BKK and CMB-DOH-PHL-DOH-CMB) the double Qmiles. In my understanding I should earn 2 x 15 Qpoints as I flew a total of 8 segments and the Qpoints should be credited to my account on the 15. May. Did someone received the extra QPoints?
Old May 21, 2018, 12:14 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
QR is always late to credit this kind of bonus. Just wait a couple of weeks before worrying about it.
Old May 21, 2018, 1:13 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Gold, M&M FQT
Originally Posted by Yenakad
I booked two tickets during the promotion period 9. to 19. January 2018 for double Qmiles and 15 Qpoints. I received for both flights (BKK-DOH-ZRH/GVA-DOH-BKK and CMB-DOH-PHL-DOH-CMB) the double Qmiles. In my understanding I should earn 2 x 15 Qpoints as I flew a total of 8 segments and the Qpoints should be credited to my account on the 15. May. Did someone received the extra QPoints?
I had to contact Privilege Club for another crediting issue and along the way then asked the same question, as the bonus QPoints have not been credited for me as well. Here is the answer:

"# Bonus Qpoints: We are working on your Bonus Qpoints request and we will get back to you at the earliest."
Old May 21, 2018, 5:18 am

Programs: QR Gold
They asked me to wait one week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.