Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Vitality Spa - shower temperature and ventilation

Old May 1, 18, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know if the showers in the spa suffer from the same water temperature and ventilation issues as those in the lounge?
Old May 1, 18, 5:13 pm

No, they don't as far as I remember. But you don't get a cool private shower room like there, it's just a cubicle
Old May 1, 18, 5:21 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Turn on the shower to cold once you’ve finished, it helps to suppress some of the humidity.
Old May 2, 18, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Good to know there’s actually cold water there. I knew the lounge showers are much nicer but I’d really like to have a workout in the gym and the prospect of having to take a hot shower in a steam room afterwards and before a 13h flight made me question that.

Good to hear that the gym showers are not afflicted by those problems
Old May 2, 18, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by sula__ View Post
Good to know there’s actually cold water there. I knew the lounge showers are much nicer but I’d really like to have a workout in the gym and the prospect of having to take a hot shower in a steam room afterwards and before a 13h flight made me question that.

Good to hear that the gym showers are not afflicted by those problems

Just a disclaimer that that's what I remember, I'm not 100% sure. I usually do pool -> hot tub -> shower which may make the shower feel cold in contrast. Nevertheless, since you don't change in the shower room but instead in a more general changing area, you don't sweat like in AM...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: