Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Introducing enhanced member experience

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2018, 10:44 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by Alfredbali
Requested award ticket cancellation last Friday, acknowledged by Qatar Airways same day, but as of today Tuesday, request not processed...
Curious to see how long it will take.
Members experience enhancement still in action aha...
Already one week since QRPC received my award cancellation request. Ticket still alive.....

I was hoping for some improvement, but no :-(
Old Apr 6, 2018, 2:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold

Enhancement is the word you're looking for.......
Alfredbali likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by nilsfr69
Enhancement is the word you're looking for.......
Actually i meant improvement, as improvement following the enhancement fiasco ..
Old Apr 7, 2018, 3:25 pm

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Originally Posted by tartempion
Lucky you,

I requested a paid ticket cancellation 23rd March, asked for a waiver due to visa refusal, transmitted refusal docs and got message 25th cancel/refund request transmitted to relevant department, today 31st still waiting....
Still waiting cancellation, travel is 8 days out....
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:06 am

Already one week since QRPC received my award cancellation request. Ticket still alive.....

Tick-tick-tick....
The enhanced experience continues....
Already 9 days since qrpc received my award cancellation request...
No news...
Hello ....
Somebody? ?
GalaxyChris and Traveller999 like this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 10:49 am

Programs: Garuda GFF Gold + Miles and More + QR Gold
Tick-tick-tick...
Here same waiting....
Already 6 months waiting for my Gold Membership Package (cards + luggage labels)
Probably enhanced experience too...
Old Apr 9, 2018, 11:16 am

Yes my plat cards were due January, never came, but not going to chase. No point.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:04 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, LH Silver
I sent award cancellation form (26.March.2018), but no response (confirmation email) from Qatar next 2 days.
It was an award ticket not for QR but oneworld airline S7 (fees + 35000 QMiles)

After 2 days I sent a screenshot of cancellation form via email "[email protected]"

They created "Service Request" and after 3 days sent this email:
Our records indicate that the ticket for booking reference number: xxxxx was issued by paying through our contact Centre in Europe.
Please contact the same office where you paid for your ticket, as they will have access to your payment records
and assist you further on refund request.
So I called to "Europe contact Centre" (Poland) and the guy just cancel the ticket. He told me to send refund request by email because he
cannot processed refund by phone...

I sent another email , they created another "Service Request" and 2 day ago they sent same response:

Kindly note that we are only able to process refund through this channel for tickets which are booked and purchased through contact centre.
Our records indicate that the ticket for booking reference number: xxxxxx was issued by paying through our European Contact Centre.
Please contact the same office where you paid for your ticket, as they will have access to your payment records and assist you further on refund request.
Today I did another call to "Europe contact Centre" and lady confirm me that they started the refund request (9.April.2018)

btw, waiting for my Platinum Membership Package from October 2017
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:07 pm

Programs: QR Plat
Luckily QRPC has now released a comprehensive and defintive guide on how to relate to the program as we go though the coming enhancements. All agents, supervisors and staff are already well trained in the manual, and customers will feel right at home.

Amazon Amazon

-A
synd, Alfredbali and nilsfr69 like this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:19 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
I can not wait for a computational device to be invented (anyone?)
Would be sooo much easier to access a customers file worldwide in any office that way, instead of pulling the the paper binder out from the shelf.

[QUOTE=miro776;29620732]I sent award cancellation form (26.March.2018), but no response (confirmation email) from Qatar next 2 days.
So I called to "Europe contact Centre" (Poland) and the guy just cancel the ticket. He told me to send refund request by email because he
cannot processed refund by phone...
Alfredbali likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 2:27 am

Requested award ticket cancellation last Friday, acknowledged by Qatar Airways same day, but as of today Tuesday, request not processed...
Curious to see how long it will take.
Members experience enhancement still in action aha...
Finally my award ticket cancellation was processed today, process took 12 calendar days (7 working days)....
Old Apr 11, 2018, 10:09 am

Programs: TK Gold, Etihad Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold.
I have a similar story to others. Cancelled a ticket on March 12th and took 28 days and 4 e-mails to get the miles refunded.

Used the miles for a new ticket and by mistake selected the wrong month for the return flight. No way to change the ticket online; so I called in immediately after booking and was just told to send an e-mail. It has been a day and no response. Starting to get concerned the award availability will no longer be there by the time they get to it. This new system is just crazy. I will use my remaining miles and start to accumulate Avios / AA miles in the future.

Cheers,

Timo
Old Apr 13, 2018, 11:28 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus (PLATINUM); Qatar Privilege Club (PLATINUM)
Originally Posted by MikeFly
Well here is the response from the email to QR
Dear Member,
Thank you very much for writing to Privilege Club.
We shall start working on the request and a Service Request number will be forwarded to you for future reference.
Sincerely,
Privilege Club Team

Of course, checking today there is no upgrade inventory in F from DOH - BKK. Which I'm sure will be there response.
Please tell me how to check upgrade inventory on QR. With this "enhancement" we have to purchase the ticket and play Russian Roulette with QCredits. If upgrades are not available, we're screwed??!
Old Apr 14, 2018, 1:18 am

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Originally Posted by tartempion
Lucky you,

I requested a paid ticket cancellation 23rd March, asked for a waiver due to visa refusal, transmitted refusal docs and got message 25th cancel/refund request transmitted to relevant department, today 31st still waiting....
ticket finally got cancelled 5 days before travel.
now 2 days before cancelled trip and no sign of refund.
sorry QR, but my reaction is I bought 2 TK J tickets to BRU, one for May travel the other for September travel.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 11:54 am

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by OnePassenger
Please tell me how to check upgrade inventory on QR. With this "enhancement" we have to purchase the ticket and play Russian Roulette with QCredits. If upgrades are not available, we're screwed??!
Check if there is award availability for the flights you want to get upgraded on. If there is award availability at normal Q1 level, then it should be possible to upgrade using Qmiles/Qcredits as well. Some users are able to get instant upgrade confirmation if there is Q1 availability by inputing their PNR into the 'upgrade' tab in their dashboard. I think this 'instant confirmation' is being rolled out though, as for one of my itineraries I was able to see the possibility of an instant upgrade while for another I wasn't and it took 2-3 days before QR staff got back to me via email. By then the availability had disappeared.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.