Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Award seats all showing 2X normal miles for all date up to 2019

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award seats all showing 2X normal miles for all date up to 2019

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2018, 9:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
Many thanks
Old Mar 10, 2018, 7:16 pm

Programs: QR Platinum
Originally Posted by spec119
Would the experts here think I've got a reasonable chance of a redemption upgrade Y to J QR 831 on 12th March at check-in

looks like plenty of seats are available. I am also on QR831 but 3 days later and upgraded already.

not forget to post your experience and be 3h before the flight at check in
Old Mar 10, 2018, 7:37 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by Crisu69
looks like plenty of seats are available. I am also on QR831 but 3 days later and upgraded already.

Yes and don’t forget to say thank you many times to QR that they did grant you something what they promised you when you did enter QRPC...
sorry for being that sarcastic, but right at the moment I am very disappointed by QR
synd likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 8:21 pm

of course taxi booked for 5:30
Old Mar 10, 2018, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by Traveller999

Yes and don’t forget to say thank you many times to QR that they did grant you something what they promised you when you did enter QRPC...
sorry for being that sarcastic, but right at the moment I am very disappointed by QR
yes likewise very disappointed
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2018, 11:38 pm

QR not blocking seats beside me despite loads of empty seats

I was resigned to the fact I wasn't going to get a redemption upgrade in advance but was pleased to see low passenger loads on the 831 and 15 tomorrow 12th

I was in 18f on QR 15 and happy to see that D and E were blockeb

Today I see they are occupied despite tons of empty seats available then I tried to change my assignment to 28f but
their system just gives me no seat assignment

I understand it's not a given right I used to be given tthi unpublished perk as a lowly silver but as a platinum???

Totally fed up with QR now
Traveller999 likes this.

Last edited by spec119; Mar 10, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Old Mar 11, 2018, 6:14 pm

Upgrade at check-in successful but the anticipation is not good for relaxing travel
synd, Crisu69 and Traveller999 like this.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 6:47 pm

I was resigned to the fact I wasn't going to get a redemption upgrade in advance but was pleased to see low passenger loads on the 831 and 15 tomorrow 12th

I was in 18f on QR 15 and happy to see that D and E were blockeb

Today I see they are occupied despite tons of empty seats available then I tried to change my assignment to 28f but
their system just gives me no seat assignment

I understand it's not a given right I used to be given tthi unpublished perk as a lowly silver but as a platinum???

it’s like a lottery - some times you win, but many times you loose....that’s QR at the moment
Old Mar 11, 2018, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Yes and don’t forget to say thank you many times to QR that they did grant you something what they promised you when you did enter QRPC... sorry for being that sarcastic, but right at the moment I am very disappointed by QR
I'm disappointed in availability of mileage redemptions, too; but I find sarcasm totally unconstructive.

So you're upset that you no longer receive a perq to which you're not entitled? Look at the positive, -- for quite some time, you apparently got something which you weren't supposed to get.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
I'm disappointed in availability of mileage redemptions, too; but I find sarcasm totally unconstructive.

So you're upset that you no longer receive a perq to which you're not entitled? Look at the positive, -- for quite some time, you apparently got something which you weren't supposed to get.
Yes that's my opinion whether you like it or not I feel my loyalty deserves little perks find someone else to chastise
beepee and Traveller999 like this.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 7:31 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
So just because it was an unpublished perk it means that he wasn't entitled to it? The two don't mean the same things imo....
beepee and Traveller999 like this.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 7:35 pm

And I find the cuts in benefits of QR totally unconstructive.
Sarcasm is one kind of expressing dissatisfaction in indirect way, today it was my preferred way to say I am disappointed.
Please read what I got as feedback from QRPC, you possibly may understand me....
beepee, synd and Alfredbali like this.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes that's my opinion whether you like it or not I feel my loyalty deserves little perks find someone else to chastise
Sorry, not chastising you at all. Just noting that you are expressing displeasure at the loss of a benefit to which you aren't entitled anyway.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 1:46 am

Sorry, not chastising you at all. Just noting that you are expressing displeasure at the loss of a benefit to which you aren't entitled anyway.
Sorry Mr. Dr.FFH that i squeeze in here - I did complain about lost of benefits I WAS ENTITLED for and got somehow “complained” by you as well - so what?
Old Mar 12, 2018, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sorry Mr. Dr.FFH that i squeeze in here - I did complain about lost of benefits I WAS ENTITLED for and got somehow “complained” by you as well - so what?
Sorry, I must have lost the thread here somewhere. I was talking about spec119's complaint about no longer receiving unpublished perqs. My feeling on that is that if they're not published, we aren't entitled to them. We're entitled to what the rules say we should get, but not more. Anything on top of that is a gift.

The perqs to which we are entitled should be given freely by QR; and we should complain when they are not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.