Transfer eligable?

Old Jan 21, 18, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Transfer eligable?

I fly soon in J from BKK via DOH to HEL and I have a 20 hour stopover. I booked a free hotel via Qatarairways website.
I was wondering if transfer is also included to the hotel and back to the airport ? Or do I just need to take a taxi ?
Old Jan 21, 18, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Thijs Luyt View Post
I fly soon in J from BKK via DOH to HEL and I have a 20 hour stopover. I booked a free hotel via Qatarairways website.
I was wondering if transfer is also included to the hotel and back to the airport ? Or do I just need to take a taxi ?
Assuming this is the 12+ hour stay promotion and not the case of 20 hours being the shortest connection flown by QR (regardless of availability), then no, unless you picked a hotel which specified free transfer.
Old Jan 21, 18, 5:16 pm

Thijs Luyt welcome to the QR forum. You may find the QR dashboard helpful.
Your transit does not qualify for STPC since there are many shorter connections but it does qualify for the +Qatar offer.
On the hotel selection page of the +Qatar offer one of the items specified is if Airport transfer is available/included.
You will need to do a dummy hotel selection to find out.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: