Wiki Posts
Search

QR from SIN - best lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2017, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
QR from SIN - best lounge?

What's the best lounge option travelling with Qatar from SIN? We are both OneWorld Emerald, and also have Priority Pass options if that helps.

I understand that it's easy to move between terminals once airside so QF etc are options too. We should have plenty of time. It's for the 20.25 departure.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 3:57 am

where2travel If you look at QR SIN lounge access you will find all the information you are looking for.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 8:49 pm

Programs: *G, ow Saph
Originally Posted by where2travel
What's the best lounge option travelling with Qatar from SIN? We are both OneWorld Emerald, and also have Priority Pass options if that helps.

I understand that it's easy to move between terminals once airside so QF etc are options too. We should have plenty of time. It's for the 20.25 departure.
QF in T1.

But yes, you can also go look at the link provided to have more discussion.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 2:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, UA2MM, QF Platinum, VA Platinum., Volare Executive Club
Originally Posted by MKE-MR
QF in T1.
I much prefer the BA lounge. Better alcohol, better help-yourself food, better seating, better ambiance, nicer staff.

If you want to order a la carte and wait, then maybe the QF lounge is for you.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 3:51 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by MKE-MR
QF in T1.

But yes, you can also go look at the link provided to have more discussion.
+1.

Go to QF lounge and you will love it - good food and cocktails!
Old Dec 9, 2017, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
Thank you for the helpful replies, including the link to a useful discussion. We only tried the QF lounge in the end. We were going to try the BA one too as the QF lounge was extremely busy when we arrived (approximately 6pm) that getting two seats together was difficult. However it soon emptied out and was very quiet and relaxed so we settled and stayed there.
DatBoi likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 11:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, UA2MM, QF Platinum, VA Platinum., Volare Executive Club
Originally Posted by where2travel
Thank you for the helpful replies, including the link to a useful discussion. We only tried the QF lounge in the end. We were going to try the BA one too as the QF lounge was extremely busy when we arrived (approximately 6pm) that getting two seats together was difficult. However it soon emptied out and was very quiet and relaxed so we settled and stayed there.
Glad you enjoyed the Qantas lounge, but you would have found the BA lounge to be very quiet at 6 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.